Prologue

I leaned against the metal pole of the train station as I waited for my sister's train. Two years and six months passed since I was last in the universe of Gods of Egypt. Since then, I've moved on to a college level. Most of my professors were shocked since I graduated early as valedictorian. Despite having a lot on my plate.

I rubbed my gloved hands from the cold winter air. Visible breath escaped my lips due the below freezing air. I don't understand why Emma wanted to meet me in such and open room train station on such a cold winter night.

Speaking of which.
The tires of the A train screeched against the rails, I stood up straight as the train came to a full stop. Once the double doors had open, I saw the familiar face of my sister. A smile dawned her face once she found me. I smiled back.

"I see that you made it."

"It's no biggie."

Emma hangs up her coat on the wall while I tied an apron around my waist, sparing a glance at the fox necklace around her neck. "I see that you're still wearing that necklace."

"This old thing?"

"Careful, that was the last gift that our parents gave us."

"Where's yours?"

"You mean the gauntlets?" I rolled up my sleeves "They're in the a box, inside my bed drawer." I took out all of the pans and a pot plus the rice to cook.
"Sit down, make yourself at home. I'll be cooking tonight."

"You're the boss."

I heard Emma's reply I poured rice and water into the pot. Setting the pot and turned the nob to fire up the stove.

Timeskip

After dinner, we sat down in the living room "So, tell me about your adventures in Gods of Egypt." I chuckled "Well, it's something that I wasn't expecting that's for sure."

"Do you miss them?"

"Well—" I leaned back "It's not easy, Even though they were fictional characters, it's what brought out the best in me."

Whoosh!

A sudden chill in the air made me shiver.
Hearing a twinkling sound caused us to jump slightly. I shot up from the couch and rushed into my bedroom with Emma following right after. My hand gripped the handle to the oak wood drawer as I pulled it out with a shiny black box with it.

Once the top had come off, I immediately saw what the problem was. The little devices for my gauntlets and belt began to grow brightly to the point where I couldn't see and ended up dropping the box; shielding my eyes. I felt something attach themselves to my back hands.

"Rena!"

The device's grip tightened around my hands and waist. The feeling of something crawling up from my feet was tingling my nerves until it stopped at my neck. I looked down...
My outfit changed?!

(Yes, this is my outfit artwork please don't repost)

"What the hell?!"
I looked at myself in the mirror. My outfit was exactly as I suspected. It completely changed. I looked back at Emma. "Your outfit changed too!"
"What?!"

 "Your outfit changed too!""What?!"

(This Art is not mine!!!)

"What in the—"

A sudden disturbance in the air then bam!
A portal opened right in front of us. Sucking us in with so much force that we didn't much strength to resist. The next thing that happened was we were falling through the sky.

I looked around and saw the river Nile and the pyramids stood tall in the desert. But,
That could only mean one thing...

"Rena, what the hell is this?!"
"Oh quit your yapping." I retorted back
"This is just like skydiving."

Only far less boring.

"Yeah, without parachutes!"

I flipped onto my front side "Stay close to me."

Emma obligated and glided close to me as the ground became bigger and Horus' palace was within reach.

"Wohoo!"

I exclaimed and Emma looked at me like I was a manic. "You might wanna hold on." Her hand grips mine as we got closer. My eyes spot two people on the balcony. Hathor and Zaya!

"Hang on."

I hold Emma bridal style as I went into a pencil dive position, slim and straight as a pencil. "Hathor! Zaya!" I shouted catching their attention as they looked up. Shock dawned on their faces as I came closer and closer as the speed decreases.

Yes I'm defying the laws of gravity by flying.
No judgment.

By the time I reached solid ground, my foot landed on the balcony edge rather lightly as I crouched smoothly. Emma had a priceless look on her face that almost made me laugh.

"Rena?" Questioned Hathor

"Hey Hathor, Zaya. I'm back."