19

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
The plane ride was finally over and we were now in California.

I had also learned that Shota isn't that fond of plane rides, holding my hand the entire time and slightly squeezing it through small turbulence.

But as of now we were in baggage claim, Hailey holding my hand while looking around.

"There's so many people here" Hailey expressed as Shota walked over.

"Mhm there really is, anyways we good?" I asked, turning to Shota "yeah we're good" he answered before we started making our way out of the airport, getting into an Uber that took us to our hotel.

California roads were definitely long and busy and the whole ride I had my head rested on Shota's shoulder as Hailey leaned on me, still playing Roblox.

Just before I fell asleep or anything, we were finally getting close to the hotel, also seeing all of the attractions and buildings to look at.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n and Hailey both looked out of the window, obviously wowed by whatever street performer was there, Aizawa just silently took a picture of the moment, finding it cute before slipping his phone back into his pocket.

Eventually they were at the hotel, Hailey letting out a "wow" at how large the hotel was, despite haven been on five vacations so far in her little kid life.

As Y/n and Aizawa grabbed everything, Y/n keeping a hand on Hailey, the three had walked into the hotel to check in.

The inside was like a resort, the second floor of the hotel being a casino, also having a buffet that Y/n wanted to check out.

"Hi how may I help you today?" The receptionist asked, eyeing Aizawa, the man not even noticing.

"Hi I'm checking in for Shota Aizawa" "Hm what a nice name" the woman spoke, looking up the name, not sparing a glance at Y/n or Hailey.

"Okay we have a suite ready for you, here's your room key and don't be scared to come down if you need anything" the woman said, purposefully grazing her hand against Aizawa's, Y/n the first to catch this, her expression unfazed.

"Thanks, come on beautiful, Princess" the man spoke, kissing Y/n and picking up Hailey, the family walking away from the slightly jealous receptionist who had a change of heart from Aizawa to our Y/n.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
We were now in the suite and I couldn't help but be amazed at how nice it was, the suite even having a living room.

"This is amazing Shota" "mhm, I guess being a professor for a few years has it perks" the man smiled as I had a dumb grin on my face.

"Man you're old huh?" I laughed, Shota looking at me unamused.

"Aren't you a year away from 30?" "Yeah but that's still technically young, and I'll still look good" I rolled my eyes, seeing Hailey walk into the bathroom from the corner of my eye.

"You'll always look good" Shota grinned, kissing my lips with his hands on my hips.

Once pulling away and putting our things in our room, we had all changed into something nicer, deciding to go to a simple restaurant, the three of us still being tired from jet lag or whatever.

But anyways the people were just like anyone else from the city, most people minding their business, others watching to get a quick picture, and weirdos.

So it wasn't a surprise when me and Shota were walking with Hailey between us, the little girl holding our hands as we walked to the nearby restaurant.

Inside the restaurant it was dimly lit with lots of places to sit.

"Hi a table for three?" A girl with locs asked, looking at me first.

"Yeah just us" "alright great, I'll lead you to your table" she smiled, leading us to a booth.

"And here are your menus, I'll come back shortly, Love" once the nickname left her lips I realized I was being flirted with, Shota also noticing.

"I guess I'm not the only one who knows you're beautiful" Shota smiled.

"Mhm you're super pretty mommy" Hailey stated "thank you baby, but you're the prettiest little girl a mother could wish for" I smiled, hugging my daughter and planting a few kisses to her face as she giggled.

For the rest of our little dinner it was joyful, a change of pace from the events of two months ago, our restraining order on both Gianna and Devon in full effect now.

But anyways after dinner and watching a street dancer perform, we had went back to the hotel, the receptionist from earlier being quick to say hi to me and Hailey before we went up to our room, the three of us falling asleep after getting ready for bed.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 817