Hold my Girl

Songs which represents the plot:
•Hold my girl - George Ezra
•Iris - The Goo Goo dolls
•Love in the dark - Adele
•Summertime sadness - Lana del Rey

***

"I'm so sorry oh my god." Her, from the shock, high pitched voiced said as she ran into him.

This was the first time he heard her voice.

"No worries, you okay?" He asked.
"Yes, yes thank you.".
"Oh I'm Y/N." She said and reached out her hand.

He softly took it. Felt her warm and delighted skin in his more rough hand.

"Stephen Strange.".

Her eyes widen a bit. She looked at him, examinate him from the top to the bottom.

He felt her gaze resting on him.

"Nice to meet you, Stephen." She smiled again, a more warm-hearted smile now.

He nodded, her hand still in his. "Do you wanna grab another drink?" She asked based on his empty margarita glass.

"Sure."

Scene switch

"The popcorn is empty." Y/N said and stood up, entangling herself form the blanket and his arms.

"The movie is nearly finished, we don't need more." He laughed, grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back on the couch.

Giggling she let herself fall into his lap, now both falling sidewards onto the couch. His arm steady around her she left out a laugh as he nuzzled up her cheek and pressed a kiss onto it. His beard stubbled tingled her skin and brought out an even louder laugh out of her.

"Stephen." She said trying to push him away. He mumbled something into her neck and pressed another delightful kiss on her cheek.
"I love you." He whispered into her ear stroking away the hairs which got into his way.

She hummed at his touch. "I love you too." She said and snuggled up against his body behind her. Feeling his chest rising and falling and his thumb stroking the back of her hand.

Scene switch

"Stephen!" Her voice broke through the air as one of the spears flew across the field directly towards her.

He turned his head.
Saw how one of the opponents hit her.
She turned away.
Turned her attention away from the speer.
Couldn't evade.
Couldn't spare her life.

It was only a blink of an eye when the arrow pierced through her ribs. It happened so fast but seem like it would be running in slow motion as her body fell to the ground.

He looked around panicking.
He saw Wong fighting one a few meters away from him. He pushed his magical sword in the enemies body and looked at Strange "Go!" He said and made three big steps to the one hitting on Stephen, who elegantly got out of his grip to ran over to Y/N's body.

He fell on his knees, taking her body into his arms pressing her against him.
"Stephen." She said and gave him a weak smile.