Let's do something

Yumi and Rayn sat on the couch watching a movie. Rayn had his head on Yumi's lap as she messed with his hair which was getting longer everyday. Yumi ran her fingers through it as she started a french braid. Rayn sighed and looked at the time.
"We should do something today," He exclaimed, turning his head to look up at yumi. Her shoulder length bright orange hair. Was tied up on top of her head with the sides and back of it out. It was mainly to keep it out of her face but she still had to tuck pieces of it behind ear. Rayn loved when she did it because she looked cute. He would never admit he liked it though.
Yumi pulled his hair, forcing him to turn his head back over so she could continue to work.
"What do you wanna do?' She asked, her Australian accent coming through strongly. Rayn also had an accent but it was a british accent instead. Yumi continued to weave through his messy blond hair as he thought about what to do.
"Let's go ice skating," Rayn said.
"Sure," Yumi agreed.
They both got up and started to get ready. Rayn brushed through his hair and Yumi took hers out of the ponytail. Once they were both changed into better clothes they headed out.
Rayn was in a black shoulder cloak with a dragon wrapping around it. He also had a pair of dark red cargo pants on and a dark red long sleeved shirt under it.  Yumiwas wearing a black jacket with a plain black. T-shirt under it. She had black jeans with orange bleach designs on them along with some boots. Her hands were covered by some cotton mittens which were gray.
"Hurry upppp," Rayn whined as he slipped on some black and red high tops.
"Ok,ok lets go," Yumi Said with a laugh as she came out of the bathroom.
They stepped out of the small house and started to walk down the street. It was a fairly cloudy day and looked like it might snow again. The town was covered in snow and it made them both a little cold. Yumi made a small fireball and Rayn warmedhis hands up with it.
Once they got to the lake, Rayn ran out onto the ice and Yumi followed him eagerly. Rayn picked up some snow that was laying on the ice and balled it up before throwing it at Yumi.
Yumi screamed and threw one back at him. The two started to laugh and throw snowballs at the other while slipping around. Rayn slid over to Yumi after a truce was called.
"Ok you win," Rayn admitted before he slipped backwards. Yumi quickly caught him but not for long. They both fell to the ice and started to laugh. They sat up and Rayn brushed a hand through his hair.
"Well I guess we both have bad balance," Rayn said as he stood up. Yumi rolled her eyes at the blond haired boy and tried to stand up. She slipped again andthis time Rayn was the one to try and catch her by slipping a hand around her waist. He presumably failed though and they both fell down again. Both of them started to laugh again.
Once they both got up they shimmed off the ice.
"Let's go home," Yumi said, wrapping an arm around Rayns shoulder.
"As you wish," Rayn replied, Bringing his arm around Yumi's shoulder as well. 

Thank you for reading :)