ch. 1

__________

Hello
______

I clung onto him, practically digging my nails into his back "SHIT [Y/N]" Klaus yelled along with the rest of them, although only his yelling was directed to me.

"IM NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES OF BEING THROWN OUT OF THIS TELEPORTATION THING" I screamed back, loosening my grip but still holding on tight enough to feel safe. I felt him hug me back when a boom echoed around us making me scream again. Klaus screamed back to me, I responded with another scream like we were communicating.

When the blue forces stop swirling around us and the dust settled, everyone looked around uneasy. Me and Klaus both fell to the ground, our legs wobbly and my stomach going in every single direction. Liam, Harry, Niall, Zane AND Louis. I perked my head up cautiously and took in my surroundings.

"Holy shit the academy" I spoke, still on the floor. "Please get off of me" Klaus wheezed. "Right" I nodded, shuffling off of him and dropping a hand to help him get up too. He took it with a huff and bent back down to pick up his hat.

"It looks.. cleaner?" Viktor said. "Maybe the time spell came with a clean house one" I shrugged making Five snap his head towards me "It's not a spell" He growled. "Yeah whatever" I waved him off, starting to spin around and taking in the place.

"Hold on" Klaus said placing a hand on my shoulder, stopping my spinning and turning me to the fireplace. "Ben?" I let out raising my eyebrows. "Where?" Diego said turning around as I pointed up to the painting hung above the mantle.

"Shitt" He dragged out. I nodded "So is this some weird psycho shit then" I said looking around at the rest of the gang. Suddenly an old guy walked out into the living room, apparently I was the only one who noticed because I was the only one squinting my eyes aggressively at him trying to make out his face from the shadows.. wait. REGINALD?

"Dad who are these assholes?"

I spun my head around to the person speaking along with the others. My eyes widened and my legs grew wobbly-er. Ben?.. I stumbled back confused, as Klaus put a hand on my back keeping me from falling over. My eyes were stuck on his face, unable to register the rest of the people standing up on the balcony with him.

"You ok?" Klaus whispered. I didn't do or say anything I just stood and stared. Ben on the other hand scanned the crowd around until his eyes stopped on me, linking his eye contact with mine. I saw his face soften, his scowl dropped and he took a step back, straightening his posture. His eyebrows twitched along with his lips which were slightly and silently mouthing absolute nothingness.

I dropped my eyes down, breathing heavily and confused as to what was happening as the rest of the others came down from the balcony. "Dad?.. Who are theses guys?" Diego repeated, slightly mocking Ben until turning to the other Reginald. "Who are these guys?" He exasperated.

"Yeah wait who are you guys?" I chimed in, fully taking in the other group. "Well I know who you are" I nodded gesturing to Ben before turning to the rest of them, gesturing and placing them in a box with my hands, one on either side of the group. "Who are you" I added.

"We are the Sparrow Academy" One of the girls spoke, annoyance on her face. "The Sparrow Academy?" Allison asked, ticked off. "We are the Umbrella Academy" She said again. "What?" Another one of the 'sparrows' asked from the crowd.