ch. 2

__________

Ok, what then?
______

"Ben?" I asked making him blink and shake his head. "Jennifer?" He responded making my eyebrows furrow. "What" I said blankly. Who the fuck is Jennifer?

"Wait" He said looking down, a quizzical expression on his face. "Im [Y/N]" I greeted, very confused. His eyebrows furrowed as he shook his head at the ground. I just stood there looking at him, jesus christ I almost feel bad for the guy.

"Yeah" Ben nodded, looking back up at me. "You ok?" I asked, shifting my weight onto my other leg, almost forgetting that his friends is probably kicking mines asses right now. He just hummed as a response and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah well... uh" I dragged out quietly.

"You should get out of here" Ben stated a bit of hostility in his tone. "Yeah makes sense" I nodded, clicking my tongue. "Buuut I mean also my friends are down there and your family is like most likely killing them" I added shrugging.

"I wasn't asking" He said added making my eyes widen. "Yeah, yep message received" I nodded quickly, walking past Ben and out of his room. He watched me closely until I disappeared into the hallway. I quickly shuffled down the hallway and just for good measure I slicked my hair back, shapeshifting into Ben.

I made it out of the house without any harm and then booked it down the street. "Where the fuck are they?" I huffed to myself before spotting them all defeated in a park. A smile grew on my face seeing all of them together and started my run towards them. Suddenly Diego turned to me, pulling out one of his knives.

I threw my hands up, shifting back to myself. "Woah woah! Calm down Tony Hawk" I surrendered before he put his knife back and let out a sigh. Klaus threw his upper body up from the picnic table he was laying on, his hat flying off onto the floor.

"You're alive!" He cheered as I nodded, walking over to him. "What happened where did you go?" Klaus added as I picked up his hat and took a seat on the table next to him. I placed his hat back onto his head. "I just hightailed it upstairs into a room" I said, looking back on what happened and staring off.

"Ok, what then?" Luther chimed in from a bench in the shade. "Well.." My eyes averted down. "I just stayed there until I didn't hear screaming or things breaking." I shrugged. Klaus leaned his face closer to mine, narrowing his eyes.

"Really?" He asked, of course if anyone could call my bluff, which no one could I really pride myself in being a good liar, it was Klaus. "Yes" I nodded looking back up at him, shooting him a worried look and he quickly dropped it knowing it wasn't something I wanted to talk about around the group.

"Lucky" Luther said as Viktor nodded. "Yeah I guess im just the smartest seeing as I was the only one who didn't provoke them" I shrugged making Klaus gasp letting out a quiet giggle.

"So what now" I added. "However do you mean?" Klaus asked. "Where do we go?" I asked, getting up off the table with a jump. "Wonder around till we find something I guess" He replied jumping off the table with me. Everyone just nodded and got up, unable to think of anything else.

We all walked silently down the concrete as people passed slowly to turn their heads. After a minute of silence Allison threw her hands up "What are we doing?" She asked as Five looked over to her.