10 || oh I remember you?

"we meet once again Miss Haruka, I supposed you know me as Agent Rosa, but do address me as Rosalie Palladium." she spoke turning on to the head.

The head has long black hair, that's up in a ponytail from the side of her head. she has icy blue eyes. Rosalie quickly averted her eyes twice to spot her silver brief case with the old ID card and her old key card that she was holding moments ago was now laying on the ground. She remembers this lady, 2 years ago or more. who was the previous head of the agency's daughter or niece. who she can't remember the name of. 

"oh, I remember you, and I remember correctly we tried to contact you... in the past 2 years-" she spoke looking at Rosalie.

"well that's because I do not want to be a secret agent no more and I want a normal life," Rosalie spat, raising her hand to silence. "with all due respect, I am only here to cancel this contract I made with this agency"

"I see, but I'm sure you know that you need to tell my aunt that you want to cancel the contact and now it-" she paused averting her gaze over Rosalie, noticing that she looked different from before.

What she saw before her, was a golden blonde haired girl with pointy ears. her eyes wasn't purple as well. Rosalie soon scurried over to where her ID card was laying on the ground and picked up her silver briefcase, "I'll sto-" Rosalie was cut off by the male who she glared at him, as he was slowly getting to his feet.

"I know her appearance looks strange, but what she wore before was just hair dye, and probably contacts? and maybe magic to hide her ears" responded Albafica, respectfully in a couple of breaths, in the attempts of pushing himself off the ground until he was again standing.

Rosalie sharpened her glare at him. "hey? who ever you are? please don't get involved?!" stopping on of her boots onto the floor, shooting a glance.

"didn't I tell you my name?" he was taken aback "weren't you listening?"

Rosalie ignored him, grinning with a slight shake. "why should I? when I will be fucking quitting this hell I am in." she had a dark cast, over her eyes and forehead. However it went away when she jolted up looking right at the head of the agency.

"Miss, there is a reason why I want to official quit or chose to quit. in the first place? do you want to hear it?" she asked.

"well sure, come up to my office?" she responded, turning around "there is something I need you to hear to?"

Rosalie glared at her. "w-wait! why can't we do it here?" she responded holding her back.

The head stopped after holding the door open, after scanning with something that the higher ups uses "one what I need to say is private and two don't you want to say yours in private too?" she asked looking at her with a sad expression.

Rosalie noticed the sad expression, as she followed, cursing her thoughts. promising that she'll be back at the apartment to Jinx silently, pleading.

well of course, Rosalie doesn't want to tell that she left and stopped her uncovered spy work because of her previous team. Team Rise... not that they kicked her off the spy team for some stupid rumour. her twin sister Rosaliya Liliana Palladium or more known as Agent Lily left here abandoning everything of her spy equipment. She even heard from her that she cut the ID card with a pair of scissors. now she is currently in their hometown. Though Rosalie is dumb enough to not leave everything behind, since it happened during a mission of all things. She managed to escape. She's quite sure she isn't allowed to be on that spy team at all, now.

"curse them" she thought out loud, but making sure only a select few around her could hear her. Albafica was walking behind Rosalie, making sure she doesn't slow or try to leave. He noticed that some of the new or current spies were still lingering around. he saw his cousin Aphrodite among them.

though some are dispersing from the crowd and moving on. He fastened his pace to meet Rosalie's step. to make sure she's okay. she is, but she is currently in her thoughts. 'what is she wondering about?'  as he was curious, but didn't dare disturb her.

The head yelled at the agents who were watching and some older agents were commenting about Rosalie and why she's so different looking, like the girl they knew back then and if she is really that girl. To step aside and go about their own business and to not stare, politely

too be continued...