A life in the palace of sets

The POS aka The Palace of Sets is a very calm place, You'd think. It's very VERY messy and the servants hate it there. Mostly because of the sets themselves. The Queen of all sets is Miss Lady Rose, her closet friends are: Dear Dolly, Enchanted heirloom and Darling Valentina (oof I forgot if that was the name- I think it is). It was fairly peaceful, every few weeks or so- but the real delight is Baby doll. Baby doll and her babysitter, Mon cheri [Girl] we're kind and gentle. Baby doll would often get French and Spanish lessons From her!

It was one of the first calm evenings in 17 days and Miss Lady Rose, Dear Dolly and Enchanted heirloom were having a tea party at Miss Lady's Throne. Miss Lady Rose was on her throne while Dear Dolly and Enchanted heirloom were sitting on tea party chairs next to her throne. They were giggling and laughing and being silly, they were having a lot of fun when...

Shadow empress, Both Royal rebels and Winter guardian [Boy] burst through the throne room doors.

Miss Lady Rose: "Yes, dears?"

Miss Lady Rose (in my AU) treats most of the newer sets and some sets after her (not all sets after her) like her children but not her best friends or her close friends. Also in this Dear Dolly and Miss Lady Rose are dating cause I want gay stuff :)

Shadow empress: "Miss Rose, Royale Rebel here"

She shoves the female Royale Rebel beside her as she glares.

Shadow Empress: "She took my crown and hid it for a day! I still can't find it!"

Winter guardian [Boy]: "And he"

He glares at the male Royal rebel and tenses up.

Winter guardian: "He stole my sister's (Winter guardian female) Boots, my boots, my antlers, my sister's antlers and my ENTIRE BED! HOW DO YOU ALONE LIFT MY ENTIRE BED?!?!?!

Miss Lady Rose sighed then smiled, stood up and said to her Girlfriend in a whisper "One second Dolly" (ok but that's a cute nickname)

She walked over to the rebels and brought them into the basement, just the Rebels and the Rose. She sat with them in chairs and they had a 5 minute talk about behavior.

They came back up and the Rebels, Winter guardian [Boy] and Shadow Empress all left.

The girls went back to their tea party but little did they know...

Summer Fantasy [Girl]: DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Summer Fantasy [Girl]: WHY DUD YOU RIP NY VAIL?!?!

Summer Fantasy [Boy]: CAUSE YOUR AN IDIOT AND I HATE YOU!!!!

Summer Fantasy [Girl]: FUCK YOU!!!

From the other room: Midnight Popstar: "OMG SHUT UP ALREADY!!!"

_______________________________________

Aaaaaaaand that's the end! Sorry it's pretty short- please no hate on the Dear Dolly and Miss Lady Rose ship it's just for fun. I hope you enjoyed <3

Word Count: 460 Words