1*

Suthanu: Thana come here , i am not lying  please  believe me .

Samyukthanu -No dii I will not believe you maiya also said me she will not leave us but you also know what she do . She leave us.

Suthanu - No thana no ..she has responsibilities and you know she is always with us. And our father too.

Samyukthanu - Noo dii no why she went to vanvas ? Our devika and vala mata deny to go vanvas for their kids but what about mata? Why she leave us ? Was her patni dharm was more than us?

Suthanu has no reply for this . But she try to console her .

Suthanu- Thana understand maiya delima . If she don't go vanvas with pitashree so they have to spend whole 13 years alone . You know our mata is soo brave and we have also support her . Our mata always support us now it's our turn . We will support our mata and we have our younger and elder brothers too . We will become their strength . Never mind mata this decision . Okay ?

Samyukthanu was not satisfied with Thani words but she also followed path of Dharma and her dharm was to support her family . And she will .........

This is so small chapter because this is just a teaser. So I hope you will like this chapter and please show your love 🌼❤️