PART - 16

...

[A/N: Play 'Feel it' by Michele Morrone for a better experience and feeling feeling;D]
"Taehyung?"

Your heart beat started to raise and butterflies started to tickle inside your stomach because of the close proximity of you two. He rested his one hand on the wall beside you and pulled you closer to him by your waist with his other hand.
You felt like your legs are going to give up at anytime by his intense stare.
You clutched your fists tightly into a ball when you saw him leaning his head towards yours. His hot breath was fanning against your lips causing you to close your eyes tightly. You opened your eyes slightly when you didn't felt his warm breath only to see him looking at you with a smirk.
His face is now keeping a little distance from yours. But not too.

"So you love me too right?" His husky voice sent chills down your spine. You felt like a knot on your throat. You bit your lips nervously while looking down.
"Don't....bit it like that" breathing heavily he said eyeing on your lips.
"C-can y-you please l-let g-go of m-me?" You managed to say and tried to slightly push him away.
"I want answer" with that he leaned towards you completely closing the gap between you both. He ran his hands from your waist to your hands. Then your shoulder. Then your neck.

When his smooth long fingers came contact with your delicate skin, you felt weird feeling inside your stomach. Your breath started to abnormal when he started to draw faint patterns on your sensitive skin with his slender long fingers.
"Do you love me,babygirl?" You tried your best to say something but nothing came out.
"I know you love me. I can see it in your eyes" tracing his fingers from your neck to your jawline he said ib a deep sexy voice.

You don't know what is happening to you but you're too lost in his touch. You loved it.
"Hmm..?" He hummed again tracing down to your neck.
Oh...no.. Back to your senses girl.. Don't fall for this..This is a college girl!!
Snapping out to real senses you looked at Taehyung, who was looking at you with a unreadable expression.
"Let m-me go p-please. Someone..w-will see" your voice was lighter than a whisper.
He replied nothing but leaned closer causing you to close your eyes tightly.
Oh!!! No... Not again!!

His nose touched on your neck, your most sensitive spot. You bit your lips to not to moan. Your breath became very heavy when he inhaled your scent sharply. He travelled his head from your neck, to your jawline, to your cheeks, his nose making tickle feeling on your skin.
Oh Lord!! Have mercy on me please..
He stopped when he saw a mole on the left side, near your lips. He kissed it gently causing the corner his lips brushing against yours.
Unknowingly a little moan escaped from your lips making him to smirk in satisfaction.

"When I am with you Lina, only wild thoughts are coming in my mind"  pressing his lips your ear he whispered making your heart to beat 100 times faster. Your lips went dried and palms started to sweat.

The bell rang as your saviour, indicating that lunch break is over.
"L-let me g-go" trying to release his hold from your waist you said.
Without breaking the eye contact he slowly released his hold from your waist. And the next second you immediately unlocked the door and opened it to go. But he stopped you by grabbing your hand.
Now what!?
Raising your hands he placed a gentle kiss on your knuckles. Goosebumps came all over your body.
"I'll see you soon.." Yanking your hand from his grip you left from there as fast as possible.

Your friends rushed towards you with a worried face when they saw you entering into the classroom.
"Hey, where were you? We went to the backyard but you were not there" Lisa said worriedly.
"I-"" Why are you looking so red!? Look like someone slapped you" Rose cut off you scanning your face.
"Back on here gurl!! We are asking you!" Shaking you Lisa said.
"I want some water" you looked at them with a expressionless face.
They looked at you suspiciously while you simply walked towards your seat both palms on your both side of face.
"Where were you?" Sitting beside you Jennie asked worriedly.
"I don't know"
"Eh?"