20

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was the next day and we were going out to the Santa Monica pier, and also going to the beach after.

As usual, I had gotten Hailey ready first, the little girl wanted to brush her teeth and get dressed all by herself, allowing for me and Shota to get ready.

As I and Shota showered, the man had his hands on me more than usual, amusing me a bit as I brushed him off now and then, only resulting in Shota's grip tightening on me, as if I was going anywhere.

"*mumble* where you going?" Shota asked, his hands still on me after I had moved away to finish up on my skincare.

"Shota you're sticking to me like glue right now, I was just washing my face," I say, facing him as I spoke.

"And? We could have done it together" "we did though, but you just finished before me" I laughed, seeing the man roll his eyes before we finished getting ready and stuff.
Fit check

Shota's fit

Shota's fit

Hailey's fit

Hailey's fit

"Hm, who are you showing your chest off to?" I asked Shota as we walked out of the bathroom

"You of course" "mhm okay"

Once I saw Hailey was dressed and ready, the girl sitting on her bed, watching gravity falls.

"You ready for today?" I asked my daughter, doing her edges while Shota packed her backpack.

"Mhm I'm super excited" she exclaimed, "well we better get a move on then huh?" Shota spoke just as I finished up, the three of us leaving out of the hotel room, our Uber just now getting here.

The hotel was lively as usual and the receptionist from yesterday was again putting in the effort to talk to me, which kind of threw me off a little cause she was just flirting with Shota when we got here.

But anyways we had met up with our Uber, Hailey the most excited out of us three.

As the driver started the car and Hailey was looking out of the window, Shota was talking to me about tomorrow's plans because he wanted to take me out on a date.

"I have a friend, one of the professors actually, who's out here till the fall semester rolls back in, her name's Nemuri," Shota said, making an "oh" leave my lips, knowing the woman who he was talking about.

"Yeah I know her, she's so nice and sweet" I exclaimed with a smile, not noticing that there was a spike of jealousy in Shota.

"Mhm, well she agreed to watch Hailey if you're okay with it" normally I was very weary of letting people around Hailey, but I've known Nemuri long enough to trust her.

But anyways after that conversation, we eventually made it to the pier, lots of people already there.

Once we got out of the car, Shota grabbed my purse for me, I already saw a few things I wanted to look at.

"Mommy, can we get those?" Hailey asked, pointing at this food vendor who was selling churros and agua fresca.

"Yeah, we can, come on," I say, the three of us walking over to the vendor.

Shota was the one to get the churros for us, and also a mango agua Fresca that I wanted to try, with a bit of tajin on top of the drink.

Now we were trying to figure out what to do first, seeing the few rides they had, and also looking at the games.

"Wanna do this?" I asked, pointing at the water gun game, Shota and Hailey quickly said yes as we went over me, and Shota sat in the seats while Hailey got onto my lap.

"Hope you don't mind losing" Shota grinned at me "losing? Nah baby that's all you, me, and Hailey don't play" "Yeah!" I and Hailey stated, the man smiling.

"Whatever you say"

Once the game started me and Hailey was winning, of course, Shota trying to mess us up and cheat.

"And the two ladies won, here you go," the man said, handing Hailey a pink teddy bear.

"Told you we'd win" I smiled at Shota, seeing him roll his eyes "yeah you just got lucky today" "mhm okay loser"

For the ready of the day, we played around, went on some rides, and ate food.

We eventually went onto the beach once the sun had set.

And so I and Shota were sitting in the sand as Hailey grabbed some sea shells, giving the bigger ones to me after I told her to not go too far.

"It's so pretty out here" I smiled, referring to the calmed ocean waves and the feeling of relaxation.

"Yeah it is, hopefully, we'll end up somewhere even better soon," Shota said, making me look over at him.

"Well when that day comes around, I hope you plan on locking me in," I say, holding up my hand to suggest what I meant by that.

"Well, it's a good thing that I'm planning on it then huh?" He asked, holding my hand in his as I was slightly shocked, not thinking Shota would be serious about marrying me.

Before I could respond, Hailey had run over, the baggy that I had given her now full of sea shells and a few sand dollars.

"Mommy daddy, look at how many I got" she exclaimed, "mhm that's a lot, you gonna show you're friends when we get back?" I asked, reminding me that Hailey would be in first grade in two months once we get back.

"Mhm, I hope Chloe likes them" Hailey smiled, me and Shota sharing a knowing look before turning back to her.

After some more talking, we eventually went back to the hotel, the three of us getting ready for bed and instantly falling asleep after.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 979