ch. 3

__________

Creeped out of my mind
______

               I turned over and grabbed a pillow, pulling it to my chest. I mumbled something before being rudely waken up by my alarm. "Fuck, alright Im awake" I groaned, aimlessly slapping the table until I finally hit the off button. "Ok" I sighed, getting up and out of bed.

I looked down at my clothes, sprawled around the floor and bit my lip. "First objective, new clothes" I nodded, slipping on my old ones and heading out in hopes of finding a clothes store.. when I got down to the lobby I found the only person there, was the man at the counter.

Its the luxury of waking up at 5am I guess. I waved at him, but he just sorrowed back at me. Weird.. When I got out and onto the street I took a deep breath, breathing in the cold air. A smile grew on my face and I was off on a clothes hunt.

After minuets of me wondering around the streets, I found a small store that looks like it would actually have cute stuff. I opened the door and walked in, the bell on the handle jangling making a women at a desk perk her head up. We exchanged smiles and I walked around the store.

Two things caught my eye. One was a black dress, a slit in the front and a little shorter than knee length. And two were just black nylon tights that I liked. I brought the two to the counter and the girl rung them up. "Do you mind if I put these on in the dressing-room?" I asked, bringing out another two 20s.

She nodded and slid a bag with the clothes across the counter, back to me. I smiled, grabbing the bag and making my way to a dressing-room. "Go into any open room" She said as I got to the dressing-rooms, opened one of the doors and slid in.

I sighed, looking at myself in the mirror and stood for a second before changing out of my clothes. I slid on the tights and dress before putting back on my boots, socks and long oversized leather jacket. I spun around, checking myself out in the mirror.

"Looking good [Y/N]" I complemented myself, nodding. I shoved my old clothes into the bag and walked out, through the store and then out onto the street. "Next objective, coffee" I mumbled to myself, spinning on my heels and then walking down the street.

I walked for a while before glancing over at the park. I'll take the scenic route. I took a turn, crossing through the park. Today was nice, the sun wasn't quite out yet so it was all cloudy and grey. It was cold which I love, it was all around pretty solid. I walked past a bench, a crow perched on it making me smile.

It was so fucking silly just minding its own on a bench. It wasn't until about my 5th crow that I passed that I realized the correlation making me sigh, leaning my head back to look up at the sky. I turned around and dropped my head to find Ben and two others closing in. Well, three if you count the cube.

My face dropped before one of the girls lifted her hand and picked me up with her ability, making me float above the ground. "What the fuck" I huffed, trying to stay upright in the air. "Hi" She smiled, I raised my hand as a wave, too busy with my flying situation to pay attention to them.

"So this is what? A hostage situation?" I asked, knowing I most likely wasn't going to get a response. Ben looked at the women to his right silently.

"Are you going to knock her out or what?" She asked, the crows circling around her. Ben just turned his head away from her. The other one, who was keeping me the air, leaned forward and shot a look at the crow lady.