Two Kachans!?! (pt. 1/2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ hello wonderful people! This chapter contains things people may be uncomfortable so please check list below so you can make sure you comfortable with everything before reading!♛┈⛧┈┈•
═════•°•⚠️Sex without full consent
⚠️gorey-ish?
⚠️High school school erra
⚠️young-ish sex? (Technically not because the age of consent in Japan is 13 and there 15-17 idk how old they'd be cus I'm dumb and can't remember)
⚠️swearing/fowl language
(No idea how it's gorey as I got and look over this)

•unedited•

•°•════

Deku's POV:

I was unfortunately put on a week long assistant with Kachan and he forced me to do it at his house instead.

(btw "word" means talking)
As we finished up the first days work I was at the door when Kachan went to his room then I heard a crash and a bang I ran upstairs and was confused to no end when I saw TWO Kachan's and they looked exactly the same except one was taller, older, slightly calmer, and had this strange look in his eyes as he stared at me... I was very confused as I asked questions he answered and I was right he was a older Kachan while 'my' Kachan looked as if he were going to kill older kachan and he ran at him his hands sparking as older Kachan grabbed him and tied him up oddly enough older Kachan also removed 'my' Kachan's pants leaving him in only boxers and to my suprise... Kachan had a- a Boner?!? "Wow.. " I mumbled to myself just quieter then a whisper and the Kachan's heard me "uh-oh.. " I said to myself. Older Kachan told me to come here I was hesitant yet I obliged (btw deku was still by the door but he closed it and accidentally locked it) and stood in front of him as he sat on the bed behind him, Kachan tied up on the floor in behind me, as I felt him glaring daggers at me for what I suppose of not untieing him. Older Kachan swiftly in one motivation unbuckled my pant and removed them along with my boxers as he pulled me on his lap facing me towards the kachan I knew. The other kachan started to grind my ass against him and slightly rub my cock as I blushed my cock hardening to his touch as I moaned slightly throwing my head up slightly meeting 'my' Kachan's eyes as I moaned softly 'older' Kachans dick was big well I couldn't tell if it he was bigger then 'my' Kachan but for all I knew he was huge maybe like 10-12 inches and 2 inches thick my cheeks (face) grew redder as my soft moans seemed to turn on the kachan I knew as he gave me the same look other Kachan had given me earlier.

To Be Continued.......

Sorry y'all but I've had this drafted for like a week and a half so I just wanted to upload it there will be more parts to this although!