Chapter One: Shaving Cream or Whipped Cream?

Annabeth's POV

"Jackson!" A familiar voice screamed from behind him, echoing down the hallway over the squeaks of slushy sneakers and the slamming of locker doors. A smirk quickly grew on Percy's face as he slowed down and smoothly turned around, making eye contact with striking grey eyes and blonde princess curls.

"Lovely seeing you here, Ms.Chase!" He smiled ear to ear, "Is there anything I could help you with?" His stomach hurt from the laugh he was holding back. She smiled under the shaving cream on her face, "Would you like to explain the Shaving Cream bomb I found in my locker?" Her killer smile sent shivers down his back, yet a bubbly feeling near his heart.

"Aha, you see I have no idea what you're talking about." He leaned forward, an idiotic smile still spread across his face.

"You don't?" She raised what little was visible of her eyebrow, obviously pretending to be unamused, but a subtle smile fought at her lip.

"No, because you see last time I checked it was a whipped cream bomb that I placed in your locker." He smirked, wiping his finger on her shoulder and licking the whipped cream.

"Ohhh, you like whipped cream, don't you?" She smirked.

"It's good, why?" He smiled as they started walking to class.

"Oh, no reason." She giggled evilly. He stopped in his tracks, slowly realizing his bag was larger and much lighter than usual.

"Oh come on!" He stopped, whipping his bag to the ground and opening it to find the equivalent of eleven bottles of whipped cream inside his bag.

"Annabeth!" He cursed, staring at the whipped cream in shock. "What is this? Did you buy eleven bottles of whipped cream!?" He stroked his hands anxiously through his messy black hair.

"No. I bought twelve." He looked up at her to roll his eyes, but before he could move, another inch of whipped cream was seen sprayed on his face, causing him to fall on his back.

"Annabeth!" He wiped his eyes, laughing as he jumped toward her, trying to grab the bottle, running around in circles as Annabeth kept spraying him until the bottle ran out.

"Crap." She muttered as any sense of hallway traffic had begun to clear out.

"You're so dead!" He laughed as he went to throw a clump of whipped cream at her. Naturally, she backed up in an attempt to dodge the whipped cream slingshot causing her to slip, falling into the trophy case and knocking it over. She screamed as she jumped back into Percy, knocking him to the floor.

"Mr.Jackson! Ms.Chase! My office! Now!" They both looked at the principal, Mrs.O'Keefe, standing in the doorway.