21

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the day of my and Shota's date, the two of us going over to Nemuri's to drop Hailey off, resulting in the woman flirting with me and making Shota jealous.

"Y/n you should come out here with me later on, we would have so much fun" Nemuri flirted, standing pretty close to me, a nervous smile spreading across my lips, my face heating a bit as I looked back at Shota, feeling him pulling me back from Nemuri.

"Alright that's it, Nemuri calm down, and you to Y/n, we all know who Hailey gets it from" Shota stated, my mouth flying open.

"Woooow I thought you loved me the way I am" I exaggerated, Hailey just finding this funny.

"I do love you, that's why I'm being nice so nobody gets messed up later" Shota said, my neck practically snapping towards him when I caught the meaning.

Eventually, we did have to leave back to the hotel to get ready, Hailey told us to "be good" and looked directly at Shota when saying this.

Once we did leave, we went back to the hotel to get ready, Shota seemed to be a bit excited about today's plans, a cute and soft smile never leaving his lips, even when we were finally dressed.
Fit check

"Have I told you that you're gorgeous?" Shota asked me, moving my braids to the side so he could place his chin on my shoulder, and arms around my waist

"Yeah, a lot actually" I answered, feeling a kiss being placed on my shoulder "well I'll say it again, you look gorgeous, Love"

Eventually, we were now walking on the sidewalk, passing all kinds of stores and shops, but when I was led into a very nice jewelry store, I was a bit confused.

"Why are we in here?" I asked, "well our reservations aren't till 8 and why not get you something?" Shota stated before guiding me to the necklaces.

There was a lot to look at and a white topaz crystal necklace had caught my eye, the necklace being covered in the gem.

"That one's so beautiful" I stated, "you want that one?" Shota asked me, already calling a jeweler over.

"How much is it though?" I asked "it's 4 hundred dollars, ma'am," the man said, surprising me because I thought I'd be way more expensive.

"Yeah, I want that one," I say, fully expecting to pay for the necklace, and as we walked over to the counter where the man was packaging the necklace for me, a topaz ring caught my eye again, and I didn't notice but Shota saw me eying it, the man also taking a mental note of that.

"Here you go," I say, about to grab my card when Shota pulled me back, his card already out.

"You should have known I was going to pay for it" he grinned, getting the card back and holding the new jewelry for me.

"You're so hardheaded" "and so are you" the man retorted as the two of us walked back onto the sidewalk.

"You're so mean sometimes" I exaggerated, still holding Shota's hand "you're such a crybaby, you know I'm not mean" Shota stated, kissing my lips with a smirk while I tried to cover my smile.

After some walking and Shota taking pictures of me next to graffiti-covered buildings, some time had passed and we were now at the restaurant, the inside is dimly lit, with waiters in dress pants and white button-ups.

"Hi I have a reservation for Shota Aizawa" Shota stated to the hostess, the woman checking her computers before leading us to a table.

Once sitting down and already ordering our drinks, me and Shota were now just simply talking, also looking at the menus in front of us.

For a bit, the conversation was light-hearted before I noticed Shota playing with his rings like he wanted to ask me something.

"Yeah but uh, I want to ask you something, and please don't feel like you have to lie to save my feelings or anything" the man started, making me agree before he finally told me what was wrong.

"So uh, do you ever think about getting married? In general" and finally I realized why Shota was acting weird, kind of catching me off guard.

"Yeah of course I do" "really?" "Mhm, it's just one of those things I'll always want, and hopefully I get it one day," I say, seeing Shota grab my hand in his, lightly kissing my knuckles.

"I promise I'll marry you, I'll forever stay by your side and Hailey's" Shota confessed, his words honest, making me feel as if I'd cry any minute from the display of love.

Surprisingly one tear did slip, Shota laughing at me before getting up to kiss me, a smile on both of our faces Shota finally sat down before our waiter came back with our drinks, taking our orders as well.

But as dinner went on, our night was not over just yet.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 852