Part 1

"So, I hear there's some news you want to tell us?" My father asked.

I looked around the dinner table, everyone was there. My mom and dad, holding each other's hands lovingly. My twin brother and his girlfriend. A few of my cousins and my grandparents. Just as the most important person was right next to me, my boyfriend. I look at him and get a reassuring nod.

"There is something I want to tell everyone. A couple things actually." I said, trying to talk myself into doing so. "First thing I want to let you all know is that June and I are dating."

I held my breath, waiting to hear what my family would say to this. It was nothing more than a round of applause and congratulations. My family got a real liking to June during these past few months. Then my mother spoke "So, when did you two start dating?" This caused everyone to go silent.

"That brings me onto the second thing." I said, my hands shaking down near my sides. June soon grabbed one of my hands and I instantly calmed down. "The next thing is I want you all to know that I'm not male. I'm Non-Binary."

I waited again, this time, looking down at the table. When I didn't hear anything after a few minutes, I dared to look up and everyone's face was unreadable. June wasn't by my side anymore either. Just then, the front door opened up and without moving I flew outside, getting a face full of rocks and dirt.

"No, wait!" I cried out, struggling to get up. Once I was able to stand, I quickly darted for the front door as it was closing. Afraid that if I didn't get back in, my family would have nothing left to do with me.

Just as I was about to reach the door, I feel myself get yanked upward and someone wrapped their arms around me. My eyes shoot open as I see my twin brothers bare-back and notice his arms are around me.

"Hey, just calm down, it will all be alright." I hear Luke say in a comforting manner.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were screaming in your sleep; I wasn't able to make it out though. Pissed Dad off a good amount but I came right over here." Luke said.

Luke separated himself from me and I could see that he did come right over. He was naked. Since we're identical twins, our bodies look completely the same, but I can't help but blush every time I see him naked.

"Thanks, did I wake Lizzy up?" I asked.

This time, he started blushing. I raised my hand to let him know I understood. Dad busted into his room while they were going at it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Luke asked.

"Stop right there, you got a naked girl in your bed, go pleasure her instead of trying to get into my head." I said, pushing him up off my bed so he wouldn't also feel the boner I was getting.

"Thanks, and I'll come back later and talk to you again. Clothed this time." Luke said, pointing at my groin.

"I'll end you!" I almost screamed, completely embarrassed.

"Well then, come on over to my room." Luke teased as he walked out of my room.

I sigh, running my fingers through my long blonde hair. Hair is actually bleached but I tell people it's my natural color and Luke has his dyed. The two of us are five foot ten and up until high school, have been together for everything. So, we know everything about each other, well, almost everything.

My name is Silas and I have a big secret that my family doesn't know. I'm not male, I'm Non-Binary. Also, they don't know I'm Pansexual, well Luke knows but I told him I was an open book when it comes to sex partners. He only asked cause I wasn't going around having sex with everyone in school like he was before he met Elizabeth, but she goes by Lizzy. I fear what will happen when they do find out. I want to tell them too, hoping I can before I graduate at the end of the year. Luke and I are seniors in high school. We go to Serpent High School, where our school mascot is actually a Basilisk. Scary I know.