Kill Bill.

She stumbled

She stumbled. She fell. She rose.
She dragged him down with
bloodstained hands.
—then she took the throne alongside
her new king and wiped her hands clean.

_______________________________

KILL BILL . . . !
2023 ― rafe cameron x fem oc x jj maybank / lovers to enemies / unlikely friends to lovers

RAFE: I was fucking drunk, Cory.
You really think that meant anything?

CORY: I don't even give a shit about
that anymore. You manipulated me into
believing all of your bullshit lies this is
the last straw. Fuck you, Rafe!

CORY: You deserve better.
You deserve someone who's
gonna be good for you.

JJ: You are good for me. Even
if you don't believe it.

                   ALL RAFE CAMERON did was wreak havoc

       ALL RAFE CAMERON did was wreak havoc. He was the devil in disguise and all he did to Cordelia Castillo (most call her Cory) was make her cry. Nights when the poor lovesick girl came home, she slid down her bedroom wall, legs falling limp. She would cry pearl tears until she passed out.

     Rafe made her feel a lot of things. Love, anger, pain, pleasure. But in all reality all he was doing was gutting her from the inside out. And he loved it. And so did she because she thought it was all love but, no one who loves you makes you want to rip your hair out and scream till your throat grows raw. He wasn't just killing her, he was controlling her. Control was a power he always loved having.

     Cory Castillo was under his curse, a curse that you couldn't break free from. He inflicted pain on her that she would feel in every bone in her body till the day she died. They were in a good old fashioned toxic relationship. But it was more than just toxic. It became abusive. And when the hitting started the attitude came out. Cory talking back and snapping at him was the last thing Rafe wanted.