Chapter 21 - ॐ

⇡[Braille Simmons]⇡

[Braille Simmons]

CHAPTER 21

Adding Fuel to the Fire

(recap) -

"I'm sorry I didn't get to greet you, my highness..." Taye said as she took Amina's hand in hers, kissing the top of it gently.

Amina closed her eyes and continued her kiss with Braille, deepening it as she added her tongue.

She felt a rush of heat and opened her eyes to find Taye looking directly at her, as she seductively glides one of her fingers into her warm mouth.

Amina yanked her hand from Taye and broke eye contact with her, returning it to Braille's waist as she pulled Braille closer to her.

It was going to take more than a kiss on the hand for Taye to woo Amina back over this time.

✣ - [ Braille's Insight ]

The look on Taye's face was priceless. Her expression was a mixture of perplexity and deception. And I knew better than anyone that she wasn't used to not getting her way.

Amina was suddenly yanked away from me by the collar around her neck and I was not surprised.

"That's not fair. I don't get kissing privileges but she does?" Taye said while looking between us. She asked Amina, "Did you forget where you stand?"

She opened her mouth to respond but Taye continued to pull her roughly by the leash as she said, "That's okay... I'll just remind you."

"Hey... wait... slow down..." Amina said anxiously as she almost tripped over her own foot.

Taye tugged the leash hard enough that she fell against her chest and she held Amina in her arms.

I watched Taye in utter bewilderment.

...She did all that just to hug her? Extra ass.

I let out a groan of annoyance as I rolled my eyes.

Taye released her as she asked, "Why'd you pull your hand away? You don't want me touching you?"

It's because you're a psychotic bitch.

Amina was clearly flustered and fumbled with her words as she said, "I just... Uh. T-That's not why."