2

Charlie Pov -

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing wife, She is so understanding, and caring. She treats all kids the same, She knows when Bella stopped coming I was so sad, She was the one who encouraged me to do things I do with Bella and I like it feels as if Bella is here but now coming to my kids Ethan and Sky are also see Bella as their older sister. When Davina and I tell the kids about Bella's coming to live with us, they both are so excited. I'm so happy all my kids and the love of my life will be together again.

Davina POV - 

So, today is Sunday and it's been 4 days since we knew Bella was coming, Kids are excited. 

Now, it's 7:30 in the morning and the kids are sleeping, Charlie is making a list of the things we need to buy for Bella's room and other things and I'm preparing breakfast.

Me- Honey!! wake the kids up and get yourself and the kids ready

Charlie- ok sweetheart 

After some time they all come down ready I make -

After breakfast, I go to get ready and wear this - 

Me- Ok kids, are you ready for Uncle Billy? 

Sky - yay!!!

Charlie- let's hit the road

After leaving the kids at Billy's, I & charlie goes to the store 

Charlie - will she like a purple bedsheet or a blue

Me - I think earthly colour would be nice and I was thinking we should buy her a new  car from Billy

Charlie- right, and for her desk, we can you old grandpa one. what do you say?

Me- ok and we also have to buy veg food since she doesn't eat meat

Charlie- right. anything else we are forgetting?

Me- I don't think so

After shopping we walked towards the car, He sat and started the car. We reach Billy's house pick up the kids and talk to him about buying the car for Bella. 

3RD PERSON POV - 

They all went to their house after buying a car for Bella. After that, they pick up the kids and go to the grocery store to buy veg as well as non-veg items, vegetables, fruits and other stuff related to the kitchen as well as the household.

After coming back, Davina put the groceries at their place. then she and Charlie start to set up Bella's room. Then Jake comes for the delivery of Bella's new car.