#1: Los Angeles Chicks

<3

A/N: The people shown In chosen outfits throughout the story are not what Astor's appearance is, Astor can be any race but just know that since this is an OC in the role as YOU she is a female and does go by she/her pronouns, along with that, she's queer which you probably are too if you're reading fanfiction, yes I'm calling you out lmfao. Note that there will be LGBTQ+ relationships in this fanfiction (I think, I just started the story).

Outfit:

Second Person's POV

Second Person's POV

Leslie Brock had been a good childhood friend of yours, the two of you met in 5th grade...

-MEMORY-

                            "Can I sit with you? I'm kinda new to this school.." - 5th grade Astor                           "Yeah, sure!" - 5th grade Leslie

Until the end of middle school, you and Leslie had grown your relationship, but once you moved to Seattle you lost contact. This was upsetting but people come and go in life, it happens. You didn't expect to end up talking with Leslie again but things soon changed for the better.

Now you're 24 living in New York and recently you've been in contact with Leslie after coming across her social media account. Turns out you both ended up being quite popular YouTube stars. You were already planning on moving out to LA, and you've been looking for a roommate so when she offered you were pretty excited.

Astor's POV

I just heard my group for the airplane get called up, so I grabbed my stuff and headed to ticket check. Today was finally the day! I was moving in with my childhood friend, Leslie, and a few others she told me about. I'm just so excited to see Leslie again I've missed her. I also missed Colby; we weren't as close but him being Leslie's twin we got along quite well.

TIME SKIP AFTER LANDING

                         "Is that you in that fucking sick ass Batman car?" I asked Leslie on call.                          "Hell yeah, it is." She responded waving through the window.

I ran to the car with my luggage and got in

I ran to the car with my luggage and got in. "I am Vengeance bitch." I said and blew a kiss at Leslie. "Astor, what the fuck are all New Yorkers as sexy as you?" Leslie eyed me up and down. "SAYS YOU? LA chicks be wilding. Bro, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH." I said shaking Leslie's shoulders aggressively. I took a selfie of myself kissing her cheek and tweeted it, two viral people meeting up? The likes and retweets came rolling in.

Throughout the hour drive we got caught up on life and she told me about our roommates, Aaron, Reggie, his brother Jake, along with Jake's girlfriend Tara.  We lived on the same street as Leslie's brother, Colby, and their friends Sam, his girlfriend Katrina, Corey, and his girlfriend Devyn. A few other unknown names were mentioned but she told me not to stress about meeting everyone, I had to focus on settling in first.

A/N: This is my first actual fanfiction and I'm just doing it for fun, but if you genuinely enjoy this let me know or give me feedback to give me the motivation to continue and help me improve. <3 Thanks. -Ren