009

"Damn it's hot as shit out here" Your mom said as she stepped out of her car with her bag.

"I mean, we're in the middle of summer so of course it's gonna be hot out." You held the bag that had your swimwear and shoes inside.

"Oh hush child." The five of you walked into the entrance of the waterpark.

Once you were in, excitement swelled in your chest as you looked at all the things to do. When you turned to look at Anthony, you could see he was just excited as you judging by his facial expression.

"Sunny, before anything else, me and you are going on that slide over there." Ray pointed to a slide he thought looked fun.

"Hell yeah" You grinned.

"Come on slow pokes! The faster we change the faster we can go have some fun~!" You mom said in a song like tone heading towards the changing rooms.

~•○~

"That shit was wild!" Ray shouted stepping out of the water, his lilac hair sticking to his face.

"Damn right! We're definitely going again later!" You walked out right behind him.

(Your swimwear and cover up. You can always change it to something else, I know not everyone has the same opinion in clothing so I just chose what I liked.)

He put away the two seated floaty and the two of you walked off. Seconds later, someone bumped into your leg making you stumble a little.

"Ah-" You looked down at the blue haired child who fell to the ground. "Are you alright?" You held your hand out to help her up. Before she could say or do anything a new voice came in.

"Eri! Don't just run off like that!" Izuku came running your way. "Wha- when did you guys get here?"

"We got here about ten- fifteen minutes ago?"

"Yup"

"Oh, me and my friends were waiting for you at the entrance. I was starting to think you weren't gonna show up!"

"Sorry, me and Ray were just going on one of the slides before meeting up with you, but we didn't know the line would be that long" You and Ray sweatdropped at the memory of the very long line.

"It's fine! And since you're here you can meet them!" Izuku gave a lopsided smile and took a hold of Eri's hand. At that point, he noticed what you had on. He blushed and turned away, trying not to seem like a pervert. "L-let's go"

"Alright!" The four of you walked back towards the entrance of the park to go greet your boyfriend's friends. You were both nervous and thrilled to finally meet the people he talked so greatly about.

Okay maybe you were a bit more nervous than you thought. When Izuku said 'A few friends' you didn't think it would be this many people. You were about to turn the other way until Ray pulled you back.