Chapter 1 : The Beginning

.
.
.
.
-When winter passes,
Spring always comes,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The fishy smell of blood dominated the room, blood splattered everywhere, even on the wall there was blood splattering. Three lifeless bodies were left in a very horrible condition.
Their bodies are full of stab wounds, and their intestines are lined up, the condition of the body is no longer worthy of being called a body, they we're brutally murdered and heartless.

"Takata, I thought you we're strong, but just got a little bit like this, you fell, you bastard... "

After saying the word, that man continued to leave the Takata Family in an unworthy state, don't know there are eyes that saw everything,

"Mom, dad....... I'm sca.... scared "

Said little Mashiho who still snoring, he really didn't expect that their family vacation would end up like this. What he saw would be his nightmare forever, how his family was killed in front of his own eyes and he was only able to see while holding back his tears.
Mashiho cried again remembering his fate, how does he want to live, he is only 7 years old child, and he is compelled by destiny to face thing which he himself has not yet understand.

____________
******

"Kanemoto Yoshinori, Watanabe Haruto, I will count untill 5, if you still do not want to get up, I will not cook you food for 1 week. So now, GET UP!!! "

Asahi's voice echoed, he couldn't stand the behavior of his 2 friends since he asked to get up, but they still didn't want to get up.

"Hyung, just give me 5 minutes I'm really tired"

"I already give you 1 hour, two of you get up now, or we will be late for school"

"Fine"

Yoshi get up from bed reluetanfly he started to step into the bathroom to get ready for school, while Haruto still didn't want to get out of his bed.

"Haruto, one...... two....... THREE!!! "

"Hyung, I don't want to go to school, I want to...... "

Haruto stop when he saw Asahi looking at him with his dead stare, and with that, Haruto get up quickly and get ready to school.

"Hyung, did you hear the news? "
ask Yoshi, suddenly appear infront Asahi.

"Today we will get new student"
said Haruto while he walk towards them.

Asahi keep silent, he didn't know how to react,
"Ouh......., really. Enough with that, eat your breakfast, we gonna be late to school, faster!"

With no complane, Yoshi and Haruto ate their breakfast while Asahi walk into his bedroom to make some study review for their next exam.
Suddenly, his hand bumb with the old frame picture when he want to take his note book.

PRAK!!!!!

Asahi startled,
"This thing, huh........ good, now I need to clean all the mess"

Asahi start clean scattered glass, Asahi lift the frame. There's a boy, a picture of 4 kids, it's Asahi, Haruto, Yoshi and he.........
Asahi look at the picture closely, cracked at the glass pointing at one of the kids at the picture. The kids with the most beautiful smile,