ENHYPEN When they confess they are in love with you

Heeseung

Heeseung invited you with him to go to a restaurant. You two had a nice conversation. But Heeseung was a bit nervous that evening.
After you finished eating. You wanted to go home, but Hee persuade you to go to a park with him. You then agree.
The park has nice lighting, it looked like someone prepared the lighting.
Heesung then speak a bit nervous ,,Hey Y/N i have something to tell you. Its really important, at least for me."
,, What happened?" You asked worriedly.
,, Umm. I - I really like you. I like you like a lot. More than a friend. And i know that you don't like me back, but at least please give me a chance. I will take a good take care of you-"
You interrupted him by hugging him.
,, I know you will take a good care of me. Thank you."
He hugged you back a bit in shock, but was so happy and so shy at that moment.
,, I promise I will never hurt you."
Then he accompany you to your home. ( All the way he was holding your hands ofc, and won't let you go.)

Jay

Jay told you to meet him after you eat dinner. He was waiting infront of your house. ( Poor boy there was cold ) ( Sorry if you live somewhere where is only hot weather.)
This man was so confident, but when he saw your cute and beautiful face he lost all his confidence.
,, Why did you want to meet me?" You asked.
Jay took a while before he finds the words ,, Well its something really important. Can you please go with me."
You agreed but was a bit cunfused.
While you were walking there was silent so it was akward. But Jay was finding the good words for conffesing.
All of sudden he grabed your hand and put your hand to his pocket.
,, I love you." He said and you was too stunned to speak.
You decided to play with him a bit. ,, But i don't. " You tried to pull your hand of hic pocket and hand, but he was stronger.
,, If you don't give me chance. Please. I never was that crazy in love ever before. If you don't give me a chance it's okay, but let me do this. Just want toknow how it feels."
He pulled you by your hand to a hug.
You were literally melting inside, so some uwus escaped your mouth.
,, Ohh you were playing with me, right?" He asked.
You just nodded and hugged him tighter.
,, So now you have to be my girlfriend."

Jake

Layla is on the first place so he wanted you to walk Layla with him.
This gentleman is so sweet so he gived you your favourite flowers when you met.
,, Why are you giving it to me ?" You smiled.
,, Because i wanted to see your smile."
How you were walking he tried to come closer to you. But you weren't sure, if he want to be near you, or he is just giving some space to Layla.
So you gived some space for him.
He pouted ,, You don't want to be me near me?"
You blushed and hugged his arm ,, I want to be like that close."
,, Yeehh ... Y/N I want to ask you something. Do you want me to by your boyfriend?"
You giggled ,, I have a question too. Do YOU want to be my boyfriend?"
,, Of course."
He was so happy, not only because he know you like him back, but you are still holding into his arm. That gived him butterflies.

Sunghoon

Hoon = Mr. Confident
He told you to come to his practise.
You find him in his vocal room.
,, Hey." You said.
,, Hiii." He said and smiled at you signalising you to sit beside him.
You sat on the opposite end of the sofa. He didn't like it so he pulled you by your waist next to him, almost on his lap.
Out of nowhere he had a red roses in his hand.
He give it to you and said ,, Be my girlfriend."
,, What?" You were so cunfused, you taught it's some kind of prank.
,, Don't you like me? I think you like me (?) Cuase you are a blushing mess right now. "
You tried to avoid him by turning your face out of his sight.
,, Ohhh you are really blushing." He was attacked by you cuttenes.
He hugged you ,, Please say that you love me too. Because I really do. I want you to be mine. And I also want to be your's . Cuase you are the best person in the whole world."
You hugged him back and wanted to say something like: Ofc i like you back, but he was faster.
,, Now you are my girlfriend. And i will better not ask you."

Sunoo

He is a shy boy definitly
You were hanging out together. And Sunoo started to say some cute and sweet compliments.
Such as: ,, You are really pretty. " ,, I love your height. You are so cutesized. I think we are matching well." ( I am so sorry for those who are tall. Remember that height doesn't matter , cuase everyone is cute and perfect.)
,, We will look so good together." ,, I think engenes will definitly ship us. "
Then he suddenly stopped, turned to face you face to face and said ,, Can you be my girlfriend?" Confident and shy at the same time.
You agree ofc, and will be the happiest girl on this planet. And he will be all yours.
He will pull you to long warm hug and will play with your hair. Meanwhile you will be comfortable on his chest/shoulder.

Jungwon

Our cutie cat
You were watching movie together, or maybe only you, because he was watching you the whole time.
,, How did you like the movie?" You asked him.
,, A lot. More than you can imagine." He reaplied, but you just chuckled.
You were about to get up, but he grabed you by your waist. And wrapped his hands and legs around you like a koala. You know him for a long time so you were just a bit cunfused.
,, I want to watch more movies."
You were up to it ,, What kind of movies?"
,, Umm... what about girlfriend and boyfriend movie?"
It took you a while to realize what he mean.
,, Wait- what?"
,, Please. I really need some of that movie, but like never ending movie."
You were too stunned to speak.
,, Do you really mean it? " you asked, while trying to facing his face.
He cutely pecked you cheek ,, Of course." He said a bit annoyed.
,, OoooWwwww." You made a cute noisy and hide your face on his chest, while he was jus cutely laughing, and was the hippiest boy ever.

Ni-Ki

You were playing video games in his room.
He out of nowhere said ,, I LOVE YOU!!! "
You just laugh, because you taught it's joke but than he stopped playing, looked at you seriously.
,, I really mean it." He said calmly.
You were in shock for 3o seconds.
,, Really?" You were able to say only that.
,, Of course." He said and smiled at you, to see if you will appreciate his love for you.
You get up and shaked his shoulders ,, I like you so much Ni-Ki. Love you, love you, love you!!"
He laughed and made you sit beside him ,, I know you do." He said and patted your head.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Okay!!! Hope you guys like it!! Enjoy your day. Please give me some Feedback. I want to know if something about my stories is bothering you, i will try my best to change it. Thank you so much xxxxx.