Chapter 1: Summer Break

The summer break just started, the nice hot weather outside and the bright sun which shines trough the windows.
There is a boy lying in bed, he fell asleep watching his favorite movie "Scream" he's into the horror genre.

His name is Jonathan but he likes to be called John. He has soft curly dark brown hair and has green-brownish coloured eyes. He is 16 years old and lives in England. He is gay and knew it since he was 10 years old, his first crush was Chris Evans. I mean he watched the Avengers movies only to see his ass.

School finished yesterday and the summer break just started. John wanted to just hang out at home all summer, watching movies/TV shows and playing video games. But then his best friend called, her name is Allison. She likes to be called Ally tough.
She called him with excitement saying that a cute boy just moved next to him.
John knew their old neighbor moved out weeks ago but he didn't knew somebody just moved in.
With excitement Ally screamed:
"ITS A CUTE TEENAGE BOY!"
The moment John heard that he fell of his bed.
Ally wanted John to go next doors and meet him, the moment she finished her sentence John's mom came in telling him to get ready to meet the new neighbors.
John's heart was beating faster but then he realized he hasn't even seen that boy,
"What if he's not my type or too nerdy?" said John to Ally.
Ally replied with: "I DONT CARE! YOU HAVE TO GO AND BE NICE TO HIM! PERSONALITY MATTERS TOO, NOW MOVE YOUR LAZY VECNA LOOKING ASS DOWNSTAIRS!"
John forgot that Ally was into Stranger Things.
John hanged up the called and went downstairs, his mom was already waiting for him with a salad for the neighbors of course.

His mom was swinging around the keys telling John dont act to much like yourself. John was confused why she said that and asked in a confused voice: "What do you mean mom?"

To be continued
-> In the next Chapter