Chapter one

(BTW its a female reader so Im very very sorry to all the male and non binary people out there !)
                                 •
                                 •
The calming breeze flowed around your cheeks.Your dress flowed with it.Your hair blew in the gentle wind as the trek to Mt.Yougou came to an end.Sitting carefully on the edge of the cliff you stared off to the vast ocean ahead.You heard a grunt. It had now became occasional to hear it for the young red head was normally on the shorelines of the Inazumen beach."Lady Y/N ! We are ever so glad to see you.We are in need of your graceful assistance." The shrine maiden said.Her face was shooken and her hand placed on her heart."What is it Shrine Maiden Mao ?" You calmly replied.Your hair flowed softly in the wind."Lady Y/N there has been a problem at the statue of the Almighty Shogun.There has been a vandalism and the statue has been graffitied.We have no ounce of a clue to do!" She hurriedly said. " Do not fret Mao lead me to the statue."You and Mao walked slowly to Ritou,everyone hung around the almighty Shogun's statue.Whispers streamed throughout the wind.They all pointed and stared at the statue.It had been graffitied by none other than the Arataki gang lead by the infamous Arataki Itto. You sighed and got to work."Shall I fetch the towels and soap baskets ?" Mao asked.She was waiting to be assigned of something."No need we won't need soap,but I have a favour for you,Mao."  "What do you need Lady Y/N ?" Mao asked.She was excited." Can you fetch Miss Sara of the Tenryou commission ?" You asked her."Of course Lady/Lord Y/N.Right away." She hurried off quickly to the Police station to find Miss Kujou. You gave another heavy sigh and started to work.First you placed a small seal on the forehead of the statue and then yours. "I hereby declare this statue be cleansed and never to be dirtied again." The winds surrounded the nearby statue and cleansing all the paint that dirtied it so and sweeped them out of existence."Miss Kujou ? You have arrived ?" You said. Sara slowly walked towards the statue of the Electro Archon."Ah, Lady Y/N what has happened. Your informant was buzzing around me since you had sent her." You let out a small giggle and laughed slightly. "Oh it's the same old gang again.Up to no good as usual.Say,do you have any meetings with the Arataki gang or Itto ?" You asked her.