Happy Birthday Balsa go eat some salsa

After a long and stressful match Luca hears a knock on his door. "Come in!" He says in a tired voice. Luca was changing his clothes into comfortable sleepwear, too tired to take a shower. "H-hey Luc-," Tracy cut herself off when she saw Luca taking his shirt off. She was mesmerized by his toned abs and arms.

"Trac, you're staring. Are you okay?"

"U-uh y-yeah, um." Tracy desperately trying to pull herself together. "I-I wanted to give you this and wish you a happy birthday! Also please put a shirt on!"

"Why? You're too embarrassed to admit you like the view?" Luca said in a sly voice, grabbing his shirt off his bed.

"No," she crossed her arms and turned her head to the side then mumbled something as she brought the gift box closer to her face.

"What? I didn't hear you?" The "Prisoner" said in a sing-song voice, grabbing the box to uncover a flushed mechanic.

"I'm pretty sure you did."

"If I did, then I don't remember it. Care to repeat it, Miss Reznik." Luca grabbed her hand, spun her around and dipped her.

Tracy giggled at Luca's action. She put herself on to her feet just to bring his face closer and kiss him on the cheek. "Maybe you'll know sooner or later. It's almost time for dinner, don't wanna miss that. C'ya!" Tracy left his room and left Luca adoring the shirt mechanic.

Curious, Luca grabbed the gift box he put on his bed. He opened the box to see a little note on the top

"Dear Luca,
at first I had a distaste for you because you were a prisoner, but then you grew on me, I couldn't help but to fall in love with you. Your face, your smile, and your whole personality was amazing to be with! I'd love to spend all of the time I have left with you Luca.

Your love,
               Tracy
P.S. maybe you should come down for dinner this time."

A small blush crept up on his face. He loved the note and wanted to check what was left inside. He put the note in his dresser, and grabbed a smaller box inside and opened it. To his surprise it was the two of them. It looked like one of those ballerinas in jewelry boxes they give kids but his went in a full circle. It had a mini Tracy and Luca holding each other like you would in a waltz. He tried looking for a crank, and found it at the back of the box. He turned it till he thought it was a good amount. After he let go of the crank the mini Luca and mini Tracy started to spin and spin in the predetermined circle, while faint waltz music was playing.

After a few minutes of looking at the minis waltz, he decided to go down to eat something before bed. He went down the stairs and saw the kitchen light was off, but it was slightly suspicious. He went up to the switch and turned on the light. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all yelled in excitement. Hunters and Survivors were in the kitchen all wishing Luca a happy birthday.

Once everyone was getting tired the fun had faded, they all cleaned up and went to bed. Tracy decided to follow Luca to his dorm. "Hey, you wouldn't mind me if we were to cuddle right?" Tracy asked sheepishly. Luca had a soft smile and patted his bed. He turned off the lamp and they both cuddled. "Happy birthday Luca, I love you." Tightening his grip around her slightly, "Love you too Trace." The couple then fell asleep in the warm embrace of each other.