Autograph

"Look! It's Hawks!"

By the time you made it over, an entire crowd was surrounding the pro hero. You waited for what seemed like forever! And by the time you made it somewhat near him, rude people pushed you back!

You just wanted an autograph from him!

It had been your dream for months! You were so close now!

But sadly, you were pushed farther back. Basically to where you started.

You let out a sigh in defeat and turned around, everyone else had thrilled faces. Even if you were trying to leave, people continued pushing you. When you made it to the edge of the crowd and you were about to step out you heard the sound of wings taking off and you watched Hawks leave.

Immediately the crowd dispersed and you were left standing in the street alone.

You started the trek towards your house with a sigh, you were close.

Maybe next time.

Your backpack was weighing heavy on your shoulders, it felt like it was getting heavier every time you thought of the event. You were happy that you left school when you did because if you hadn't, you wouldn't have seen him. But other than that, you were distraught that so many rude people pushed past you. Not even caring if anyone got hurt.

As you turned the corner, you noticed a particular red winged hero. He seemed to be waiting for someone.

Choosing to not get in the way, you decided to walk past him.

"Hey, that's a little rude."

You stopped in your tracks, was..was he talking to you?

You turned around to face him and sure enough..

He was looking at you!

"I noticed you in the crowd earlier. You were waiting very patiently."

You were shocked, Hawks took the time out of his day to come see you? It seemed like a dream!

"I just wanted an autograph."

"I can do that, come here!"

You pulled out your notebook in excitement, this was great! Now you can brag to your friends. Or would he rather keep this a secret? He probably does this for everyone so it wouldn't matter.

You handed him the notebook and pen and waited patiently for him to finish

"What's your name?"

"Y-Y/N."

He finished with a smile and handed your notebook back to you.

"Here ya go!"

You stared at the autograph with a smile

Y/N,

Spread your wings and fly

Hawks

You loved it! You were going to cherish it forever!

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome!"

He put his finger to his mouth almost as if he were shushing you "Keep this a secret, I don't do this to just anyone."

And with that, the pro hero flew off. His smile engraved into your mind and you walked the rest of the way home with a spring in your step. As you walked you clutched the notebook to your chest and you smiled to yourself.

Yes you were definitely going to cherish this.