Chapter 1

Vampos woke up in a strange hallway. The last thing he remembered was him getting ready for the Glowkie's latest concert, and then his wings started disappearing into pixels, then his whole body, and then he woke up here with a splitting headache.

Vampos: Ugh... what-.. what even?

The place looked Gothic with darker colors than the Glowkie Caves. The ambience also felt creepier with some comedic undertones. It was hard to say, but this probably wasn't Mixel Land.

Vampos: Where even am I?

The camera zooms out of a window, revealing a large apartment building. The camera pans to the sky, revealing the text "New Orleans" in a Gothic text with the first N having bunny ears and a vampire's fang while the S had the other vampiric tooth.

(A/N: Vampos is in the world of Bunnicula if you didn't know.)

Vampos: I'm not even gonna ask right now.

Meanwhile, back in the Glowkie caves, Vampos and Boogly had swapped places with a vampiric rabbit (who was a Glowkie in this world) and a brown Great Dane (who was a Fang Gangster in this world). They were also known as Bunnicula and Scooby Doo!

Scooby-Doo: Ruh-roh Raggy, we- *notices Bunnicula* huh?

Kuekard: wheels over, as his screen reads "Vampos, Boogly, it's showtime!"

Bunnicula: Huh?

Kuekard: [Uh, who are you guys?]

Bunnicula: I'm Bunnicula!

Scooby-Doo: The name's Scooby-Doo!

Kuekard: [Uh... wha?]

Meanwhile, all six Infernites and the Orbitons have front row seats to the Glowkies latest show... if it could start, that is.

Burnard: Ugh, when's this gonna start?

Flain: Dude, I'll start soon. Just wait a little, would you?

Flamzer suddenly felt an odd tingle in his tail. When he looked at it to see if anything was wrong, it was disappearing in pixels!

Flamzer: Uhh... guys?

Some of the Infernites looked at his tail in either shock, awe, or confusion while Burnard and Zorch continued to impatiently wait for the concert. Flamzer's tail was halfway gone at this point, and a few Nixels and an Orbiton with a broom's brush on his head (aka Marvin the Martian) were hiding behind a rock.

Nixels: Nix, nix, nix!

Marvin: I don't what you just said, but I like your style.

The three Nixels then picked up some rocks from the ground. Yep, rocks. They're going to attack the Mixels, with rocks. Meanwhile, Flamzer's tail was completely gone, and his back legs are disappearing too!

Flamzer: GUYS! THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG!

Rokit: PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, FLAMZER! YOU'LL GET THROUGH IT!

The Nixels then arrive in front of the Mixels.

Nixels: NIX, NIX!

Niksput: Hey, bro?

Rokit: Huh?

Nurp-Naut (Naut): We got some company here.

Nixels: Nix, nix nix! Nix nix nix, nix nix!

Marvin: GET THEM, MY REALLY SMALL MINIONS!

Flamzer: *Half of his body is dissapearing now* Uhh, GUYS?

Rokit: NO TIME, LET'S MIX!

Nixels: *panicking* Nixnixnixnixnix- NIX! Mix, MIX!

The Orbitons and the Infernites max and run after the nixels while the Infernite Cousins worry about Flamzer's dissapearing body. Nixels surround the Infernite Cousins, and Flamzer's front legs are now disappearing.

Marvin: Wait, is his body dissapearing?

Flamzer: THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!

Flamzer's legs have disappeared, and now the disappearance was moving to his upper body. Now realizing that Flamzer is dissapearing into nothing but pixels, Meltus pulled out an Infernite cubit.

Meltus: You can't hurt him at ALL, ALIEN!

A Nixel holds up a Rainbow Cubit and then it marches over to Marvin.

Nixel: NIX, NIX NIX!

Nixel: Nix nix! Miiiiix...

Marvin: ...Oh, you want me to mi- *comedic interruption where he gets punched into the face, flying into the wall*

Kuekard: [WHAT THE MIX!?]

Nixel: NIIIIIX!

Audience: OH!

Nixels: Nix nix, mix!

All of a sudden, Taz breaks through the wall right next to Marvin. Some random background Mixels gasp.

Mixel 1: Those two N-Mixels are gonna mix!

Mixel 2: My word!

Mixel 3: I like pie!

The Nixel tosses the cubit to Marvin and Taz, hoping for the best.

Nixel: Nix, nix!

Marvin and Taz run over to the cubit with Taz, of course, running faster first due to his naturally chaotic behavior and really fast speed.

Mixels in the audience: *gasp*

Taz: *Random gibberish*

Marvin: ..What?

The Cubit landed in the duo's hands, forming a lucky Mix. The Cubit's illusion had the two "Mixels" flung into a toaster and then it began, well, toasting. The toaster then had a piece of toast pop out of it with the word "Mix" burned into it.

Mixels: *gasp 2*

Electroid: Pssh, lucky shot.

Infernites Max: Come on, let's get em'!

However, a blue beam was fired at the two Maxes, freezing both the Infernites Max and the Orbitons Max in place.

Mixels audience: *gasp 3*

Infernite Cousins: NO!

???: Aw, *voice glitches* Is the gi4nt dragon stuck in midair? Th3 king will be so pl34sed.

Meltus: W-what king?

Flamzer: SHOW YOURSELF ALREADY!

Burnard: Yeah, FIGHT ME-E-E-E-E!

The voice revealed itself as a monochromatic, bunny like Mixel, like MC, only its pupils were white as snow.

Hopale: King Nix3l will [heart] this vict0ry [applause]...

The Mixel was holding a cross between a tazer, a TV remote, and a Nintendo Switch. The rabbit esque Mixel stepped forward, and was on the scaffolding of the stage... Burnard and Meltus scrambled behind Flamzer, who was now just a head.

Flamzer: Hold on a minute, who the schmixel are you?

Hopale: I'm a, hidden file, to put it bluntly... finally free from my prison, but I was powerless.. as if this world reset like I didn't exist! But with this remote, and the N-Mixel Armada, I can recuit villains to do the work for me and the KING!

Infernites Max: (Flain's voice) Woah, what? That is messed up.

Orbitons Max: (Naut's voice) I concur.

Hopale: And I see the bug is disappearing... getting replaced by slobber brain!

Marvin and Taz Mix: PFFF- HAHAHA! SLOBBER BRAIN! *hysterical laughing*

Flamzer: HEY, DON'T CALL ME THAT!