10: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧💝

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨??

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 ??

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚? 𝘽𝙘𝙯 𝙞𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩

𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨.

𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❤️

        ⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

They reach a restaurant finally, but it wasn't the one shubman own himself. He took her to another one., And she looked at the restaurant it was her type of restaurant how she like it. It was cosy peaceful not very chaos just how she liked. She smiled looking at the restaurant. He got down nd came to the another side nd open the door for her nd smile at her. She gave a small smile and got down. The owner himself was there to welcome them when he saw them he smiled looking at them.

"Hello, Mr. Ahuja.", Shubman greet him. "Hello, Mr. Gill.", Mr. Ahuja greet back. "Aarna, this is Mr. Ahuja the owner of 'Punjabi Paradise'.", Shubman said nd she greets him with a small smile. "And Mr. Ahuja, She is my fiancée.", said Shubman nd pulled her Aarna towards himself a little side hugging her holding her from her waist. While Aarna she widened her eyes first it was first time a man hold her from this close but then relax a little giving a small smile to Shubman nd the owner.

While Mr. Ahuja smile congratulating the couple. Then escort them to the private vip area, when they reach there they saw no-one. He then letting them seat in a nearby teble for two. It was cosy peaceful just like she like nd to be honest he too. Aarna took the corner seat where a big glass partition was there you can see the worli Bandra sea way from there then there was Shubman beside her left side.

After they that the waiter came. "So madam what do you like to have?," Shubman ask., "They have the pure Punjabi authentic food here., I hope you like it.", Shubman added. "obviously, i don't mind.", Aarna said softly. They ordered amritsari kulcha ( Leavened flat bread) Dal Makhani (stewed lentils) tandoori paneer tikka (cottage cheese skewers) butter chicken (absolutely favorite of the writer nd Shubman nd Aarna's too 🤭) Shubman said.

"Do, you wanna have something else.?", Shubman ask, to which she nods in no. "Okay, then in dessert bring., Shubman was cut by a yell "Ice cream, nd Blackcurrant please.", Aarna requested cutely nd how can Shubman deny that besides it was his favourite too. Shubman gave a small smile nd ask the waiter to do the same.

Lunch was a silent affaire they ate silently with small smile nd sometime glancing at eachother.

After lunch there dessert came they ate happily.

"Aarna," Shubman called Aarna looked at him nodding as if telling him to continue "I have some important things to discuss.", seeing Shubman serious Aarna titled her head towards him finally looking at him. "Ji, boliye.", Shubman smiled "First of all, why do you call me aap?," Shubman asked. "Its because of of..., I don't know i just feel like.", said Aarna because she just can't call him tu no?, Nd other than that she respect him a lot, after what he did maybe it's just a simple for him but for her it was a big work, nd she she saw her brother the way that day he made her understand a thing just like always her brother did, she was lost in her thoughts when a tap on her shoulder jerk her off from her thoughts.

"Where madam?, Im still here.", Shubman ask chuckling, "I,- i, umm sorry.", she laughed being embarrass making Shubman lost in her laugh but then he joined too nd both of them laugh. "You don't have to be embarrass in front of me, okay you be can you the raw you.'', Said Shubman grabbing her hand. She looked at there hand how her hand fit in his long hands perfectly. Shubman noticed that nd smile.