so long

technoblade walked over towards alex, who was enjoying looking over at the ground. where all the people who missed him were.

“doing that again, are we?” technoblade asked, smiling very slightly. alex flinched at the noise, whipping his head back at the piglin. once he just saw it was him, he calmed down.

alex nodded, looking back down. “they miss me. they cry for me. they make tributes though i was just an ordinary man.” he said quietly. technoblade let out a soft chuckle, walking over to alex and sitting down next to him. he stayed quiet for several moments, thinking of the right response.

“because they loved you and your content. you made them laugh, you made them cry. you made them feel joy in the worst of times. you were their hero, and now that you're gone, they are heartbroken.” technoblade finally said, glancing at alex. the man had a slight smile.

“i'm glad i could make them happy.” he murmured, not knowing what else to reply with.

technoblade let out a small chuckle, looking back down at the ground from the clouds they lived on.

“can you promise me something?” alex asked after a long silence, and technoblade looked back over at him.

“sure.” he said. he was sure whatever it was wouldn't be too hard.

“can you live for them?” alex asked after a pause, and technoblade let out a small laugh, smiling fully now. it was strange to see the feature on him.

“of course, after all, technoblade never dies.”

//

hello everyone.

i know it's hard now, with technoblade's recent passing, and i can't assure you it will get better. no, those would be empty words.

right now, i'm emotionally numb. i can't really feel anything. i can't process that technoblade ACTUALLY died. i thought it was just a joke like “haha technoblade died even though he always says he never dies.” but when i watched the video, i wanted to cry.

it was clear technoblade's father was hurting. you could hear it in his voice.

it's understandable. he lost his son.

unfortunately, i can't really do more than this to honor technoblade. though, when i get older i'll be able to do more, like donate to charities for battling cancer. but for now, i'll just stick with this.

one more quick thing.
fuck cancer. it takes away people who don't deserve to die.

this is quite a long message i just realized. sorry about that.

stay safe, drink some water, eat some good food, and i hope you have a wonderful day/night.

~ Theo