One night pt 1

You were one of the interviews at one of the premiers of the new movie Elvis, You put your best dress on knowing you'll meet Austin, your celebrity crush.
You heard the honk of a car pull up in your driveway, "oh shit the limousines here." You quickly put your shoes on and ran to the limo.
10 minutes later
You had just felt the car stop and you look out the window and you have arrived,your shaking like a leaf. You get out and start heading to the carpet to start interviewing the cast. The microphone is in your hand and you can't hold it still. You look to your left and saw THE AUSTIN! You guys lock eye contact and you just want to melt in his arms. You're asking him a few questions and then 1 question popped out for him. "Are you currently involved with someone?" You ask him.
"Well uhh...not yet haha" but looks deep in your eyes. Your suddenly got butterflies. You were zoned out for 5 seconds then he taps you on the shoulder and says "Are you ok mam?" You came back to reality and said you were fine. "Well it's was lovely to meet you Austin thank you for your time" you say a bit slow because you don't want the lovely conversation to end.

"It was lovely meeting you too, love you" As Austin says while walking away. You yelled out "I LOVE YOU TOO!" Because it's quite loud in the room. All you could think was Austin said LOVE you...to me? Huh ugh you would never forget it.

3o minutes later

You had just finished interviewing the cast and suddenly felt a tap at your shoulder. It's a security guard asking "come with me please It's important" So I follow the gentleman to were ever he was taking me. Then we stopped in a private room with a mini bar and a BIG tv and I was a little confused on what was happening. While The gentleman was walking out he said "wait here for 5 minutes and he'll be right with you" then shuts the door. He? Who's he 'what the fuck is happening' I thought to myself with confusion.
5 minutes pass
You here the door open and you look up to see Austin. WHATT. You stood up so fast, you're still a bit confused because you now in the same room as AUSTIN BUTLER! "Hello again ha." He says a bit nervous playing with the rings on his fingers. "Hello Mr,Butler" you didn't know what to call him. "You don't have to call me that, I'm not a teacher haha." You both had a little giggle. "Listen I had to see you again, I couldn't stop looking at you and I had just met you and I don't even know your name but I have all these feelings.." You we're really shocked and you were thinking 'How could a girl like me pull Austin's attention?' "Well my name is y/n and I could get you number, there's a start there and secondly...." You couldn't hold it in anymore so you went up to him a kissed him. You pulled away to take a breath then one hand goes on your waste and the other on the back of your head and kisses you long and slow. You both look at each other and he says "What's your number?" You give him your number then he had to leave for some more interviews. As he is walking out he says "thanks love,cya soon then" he blows a kiss then walks out. You fell on the couch behind you and laid the for a long 10 minutes just trying to process what had just happened.

You start to head to your car to head home, you threw your keys on a little table you have right next to the front door. You went to your bedroom and you were that tired you didn't even take off your clothes, just your shoes. You plonked yourself on you bed and couldn't stop thinking about today.

Heyy guys this was my first book so I really hoped you enjoyed it, I'm a massive fan of Elvis Presley and I have watched the new movie 8 time in the cinema and I can't get enough of it<3 tysm