❈ TTG - Author's Note ❈

To The Grave

Copyright © 2022 KateNorth

All Rights Reserved.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Synopsis

Lea Cartwright can see dead people. She sees them in the street, at school and even in her little brother's day care. But when one appears in her bedroom begging her to solve his murder, Lea realises that there's much more to fear in high school than detention and mean girls.

There's a hidden world beneath our own that calls Lea's name, one filled with love, betrayal and a voice in the darkness that wants to claim her for itself. If only things were as simple as worrying about the next homework deadline, right?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Playlist

01. Falling Apart - Michael Schulte | 02. If The World Was Ending - Julia Michaels & JP Saxe | 03. Adrenaline - PLYA | 04. Water Fountain - Alec Benjamin | 05. So Cold - Ben Cocks | 06. Medicine - Daughter | 07. Running Up That Hill - Placebo

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

My Books

• Dead If You Do [PAID]

• Pieces of You [FREE]

• To The Grave [FREE]

• To Die For [COMING SOON]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author's Note

This book has been inspired by the works I grew up on. I still remember that feeling when I was fourteen-years-old, watching Vampire Diaries for the first time, hiding the light of my screen as my mum checked if I was sleeping. Or when I finished the last page of the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout, my eyes tired and dry, but still wishing for more, more, more. 

This book, To The Grave, is my version of more

I final little note to say thank you. Thank you for picking this book up, for giving me a chance, whether you're a first time reader or if you've already been well-drafted into my writing. I simply wouldn't be here, wouldn't be a Wattpad Creator, without you. So, as we dive into this nostalgic paranormal story, filling the hearts of our fourteen-year-old selves, remember: There's a piece of you in this book. I hope you find it. 

With no further ado, let's get started... 

Follow my writing journey on Instagram and Twitter, at: ktbwrites 

vote  •  comment  •  follow  •  share