School fun ds- pov

(Not my story based of novel by Vladimir nokabov idk how to spell his name but most of these are made up based on actual chapters but I'm adding lo's pov more ygm)

I looked out the window waiting for school to end me and mona were going out after school I couldn't wait home had been miserable for a while Hum was avoiding me but at least I had time to my own, the bell rang I jumped up from my seat grabbed my book my bag and raced to find mona in the school yard we jumped up together and hugged and raced out the school we walked to a nearby shopping area of the school recently I had been finding money places doing things for money hoping to make and few extra bits of cash to maybe have an savings account big enough to run away with. Humbert had taken over my inheritance from my dad and my mother left all her money to him which he was blowing away on something but I'm not sure what anyway me and mona went around asking for spare coins, I had told Hum that I had a rehearsal for the drama that my school was doing in the park he didn't have to know it wasn't true I mean we were near the park right?

I came home at around 6:45 only ten minutes late as I took my shoes off and put my bag down I heard his voice "LO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" shit shit shit I don't like when he's angry I just have to stay cool
" huhhh what do you mean it's only been like 3 minutes since 6:30, I was just really trying hard with mona I got carried away I'm sorry" I say fairly confidently and walk up to him he looks angry but looks at me with some sort of remorse?
"Lo I the school called me apparently you've been showing interest in boys and I'm just I know it's not true it's all mona and your friends not you right my darling" he says I could hear a fair bit of anger in his voice when he talks about boys and mona and a strong smell of whisky is around him I sigh " yes I wouldn't it's not me I just act normal but the school just doesn't see it that way"

"Don't lie."

405 words