04. {d'artagnan}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"felicity, wait up!" lucas called out, "max!"

the two girls turned around to see lucas jogging down the hallway to catch up to them.

"glad you're here." felicity told him.

"you are?"

"yep." felicity had numerous questions about the night prior and lucas was pleased to answer. "is will okay?"

"yeah."

"what happened?"

"it's hard to explain."

"what are you hidng?" she interrogated.

lucas was shocked at the sudden question. "what? nothing." felicity then gave him a hard stare, intimidating him. lucas frowned, he then gave them a brief rundown on the past year (missing out on anything supernatural).

"i just don't get why they called him zombie boy." max spoke up, she was hesitant to interrupt them.

"how'd you know that?"

"i saw some poster about it on the bulettin board." felicity stated.

"where is it now?"

"the bin." she shrugged.

"i mean, i get it." max continued, "he got lost in the woods for a week or something. but why is he a zombie? because everyone thought he was dead?"

"well, zombies come back from the dead so i'm assuming will did too?" felicity asked. "or it could be how zombies are undead and will... isn't dead?"

"yeah. i mean, we had a funeral for him and everything," lucas explained, he hadn't taken his eyes off her since the conversation started.

"after a week?" max inquired in scepticism.

"well you see, another kid drowned at the quarry." lucas informed her, "we thought it was will because their body was super decomposed."

"Jesus." felicity cringed.

"what?" max raised her eyebrows but saw lucas' expression, "okay, that's not funny."

"it's not a joke okay?" lucas defended, "it's public knowledge, you can ask anybody. except will because he's is super sensitive about it. alright?"

"okay." max nodded.

"did you ever find out who the kid was?" felicity interrogated.

lucas shook his head, "no idea."