②⓪

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20 ~ 𝓜𝓻 𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂?

☆☆☆☆☆

COVERT OPERATIONS BASE - EL SEGUNDO, CA

Brielle sat with Brian in the back of a black SUV, Roman and Tej were in another as they pulled into a secured warehouse. The four got out, and saw Dom stood with an older man - who was gesturing to them, "Which is why I took the liberty of gathering your team."

"This is crazy." Roman looked around, "What the hell is going on?"

Brielle nodded and pointed to Roman, "What he said."

It was the next morning when Mr Nobody explained the situation to them, "Our intelligence suggests that Ramsey will be transported by an armed motorcade through the Caucasus mountain range. Now, if they clear this range and reach their destination, Ramsey is as good as gone."

Everyone stood around a digital table, all in their funeral attire but the guys had taken off their jackets and ties, whilst Brielle had been given a zip up jacket.

"So let me get this straight." Roman spoke up, everyone turning to him, except Tej who was playing a game on his phone, "There's only one road that leads in or out, sheer drops on either side, a motorcade from hell protected by a small army from one mile in either direction?"

"Yeah, that's about it." Mr Nobody shrugs like it isn't a big deal, as Roman had his hand on his chin, giving him a look, making one of Mr Nobody's men - Sheppard - who was stood around the digital table too, speak up, giving him a look, "You done?"

"No, I'm not done." Roman shook his head, as Brielle glanced at the man who was clearly unimpressed by Roman and didn't want the team to be involved. But then she looked at Roman as he turned to look at the crew, "So you all wanted me to break into a police station. Fine. Then you asked me to stop a tank-"

"Um... I don't think we did Rome. And if I remember correctly, you were the one screaming about having a 'tank on your ass'." Brielle pointed out with a teasing grin, which Roman made a face at before continuing, "I wasn't happy about it, but I did it."

Brielle chuckled, sharing an amused look with both Brian and Dom, who she stood between, before glancing over to Tej who was still unbothered and was playing on his phone still.

Roman continued, "Then you came up with this brilliant idea to shoot down one of the largest airplanes, ever. I shot that shit out of the sky..." He mimics shooting something, "...It's nothing."

Tej finally looked up from his phone, sharing an amused look with Brian, as Roman turned his attention to the screen, pointing at it, "But this right here, my friend, happens to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard of in my life."