ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁵

Jiwon took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Jiwon! I know you read my messages, why didn't you respond!?" Jungwon's arms were placed instantly on her shoulders while shaking her.
His face was mad serious and Jiwon doesn't seem in a good state right now, all she could feel were the tears that started falling from her eyes.
She pressed herself onto Jungwon and buried her head in his warm hug.

"I'm sorry Jiji, I was overreacting, I just thought you would tell me if something is happening. So when I found out, It felt like you were hiding things." He said and stroke her back.
Jungwon failed to notice that she was crying.
He heard her sniffing and got concerned and ashamed.

"Are you crying?" He worriedly looked at her as he broke the hug and his thumbs gently wiped her tears.

"No, no, no, don't cry, you are not pretty when you cry " He tried to tease but soon after got hit in the chest by her fist. i deserved it.

"Do you want to talk about it?"
He asked concerned and exhaled when she nodded.

I am so lucky to have him, always by my side
She thought.

"Let's go upstairs"

He took her bag and when they reached her room, he placed it on the floor.
They were getting comfortable on Jiwon's bed

"Now tell me everything" he said impatiently.
Jiwon sighed and started with "so basically, I got my period" but got cut off by Jungwon's disgusted face.

"Yah! Without menstrual cycles you wouldn't even be here!" She hit his shoulder. "I know, I'm joking!" He pouted.

"Anyways, it was in last period, math, I was texting Riki at that time."

"Because I was bored."

"And I felt like I had to change my pad."

"You know, the teacher agreed and I went to the restroom and everything"

"I opened my bag and when I searched for the pads and then it hit me, I was totally in hurry this morning, and didn't take with me pads or tampons.."

"Classic you~" he teased "But that's not answering my questions!" He said seriously

"If you will let me finish!" She raised her voice and continued her story.

"The only person who came to my mind was Riki, so I texted him"

"Moving forward, he bought me the things and that's it!" Jiwon exhaled.

"Mmmh, so that's why Riki was in the girls' restroom" He said in relief.

"Cause I thought it was something else-" he elbowed her playfully while wiggling his eyebrows with a naughty expression on his face and she immediately covered her face with a pillow.

He opened the picture from the students' chat and showed her.
"Now tell me why were your faces so red, huh?" He asked after throwing the pillow away from her face.

"Is there something that happened and you didn't tell me, i need answers!" His smirking face was just making it worse for her to think, or respond.

"Ya!, you know Riki, he was just messing around!" Jiwon yelled unsure of how to convince him.
But then the scenario of 'Riki and her locked inside the toilet booth' won't leave her mind.

"Yah! what did you two do?"

"Stop it already!" She broke the silence with a half annoyed and half tired/sad whine which concerned her brother again.
He reached his arms around her and immediately apologized.
Still in his tight hug, she started, "Wonnie, there's something I'm worried about.."