Chapter 1

Three boys can be seen running. And behind them there girls that only have towels covering their bodies. All of the girls were holding a wooden sword.

"Catch those perverts!!"

One of the girls shouted.

"Hey, what should we do? They are gaining on us."

One of the boys said.

"Just run, there!! Head to the forest we can lost them there."

Another boy replied.

The three boys went to the forest.

The girls gave up chasing them, and start going back to their dressing room.

"Phew, we lost them. Now where are we?"

One of the boys said

"I don't know."

"Wait!! You mean were lost?!!"

"I don't know just keep walking, we might find our way out soon."

The three boys keep wandering around the forest. Then in the middle of the forest they found a big house. The house is clean and did not seem abandoned.

A boy with brown hair and brown eyes looked up to the window. He saw a girl. The girl's hair was red. Red that was similar to the color of the blood.

"Hey isn't that Rias Gremory?"

One of the boys suddenly said behind his back.

"Rias Gremory?"

The boy with brown hair asked.

"You don't know her Issei?"

"She is the second most beautiful girl in the school"

The other two boys anwered.

Issei can't help but wonder so...

"If she is the second most beatiful girl in school, then who is first?"

"We don't know. We haven't seen her ourselves and we haven't heard her name. But it is said that her beauty outclasses that of Rias Gremory."

Rias looked out the window, she then turned her back from the window and took a seat.

In front of her there is another girl that is seated. The girl had bluish-silver hair and she has golden eyes.

The girl moved a piece from the chessboard that was placed in the table in front of her.

"That was checkmate... So, who are the ones outside?"

The girl asked.

"Nothing, only three boys that seemed lost. I already asked Kiba to guide them outside."

Rias replied back at the girl.

"Oh I see."

"Then shall we end this, Rimuru."

Rias said at the girl.

"Sure, we can finish. Btw, the boy with brown hair seemed to have something interesting in him. So can you investigate him?"

"Sure."

Rimuru then stand up from his chair.

"I won once again Rias-chan."

"S-Stop calling me that, it's embarassing."

Rias suddenly blushed at the way Rimuru called her. Though she also liked the way he called her.

"Ara-ara, you must admit, you liked being called by him like that. Rias-chan."

A girl with long blacked hair appeared in the room.

"Stop it Akeno, you also blush when he called you like that."

The girl with long black hair. Who was now Akeno also blushed.

Rimuru just looked at them. Rimuru just then giggled which made the girls embarassed.

"Then I shall go now, see ya!"

Rimuru then summoned a door. A door that leads back to his house.

"Okay, bye"

Rias and Akeno said as Rimuru stepped in the door. The door then disappeared.

"Akeno, tell Kiba to investigate that boy with brown hair.

"Okay, I will contact Kiba."

After Akeno went out of the room, Rias then stand up from her chair and looked out the window then thought to herself.

'Rimuru sure keeps getting more mysterious. He is also very powerful. I wonder who he really is?'

She thought as she stares to the skies.
------------------------------------------------------------
597 Words

Done!! Tell me what do you think of the first chapter? Do you like it? Or not?
Please tell in the comments.

I know this is too short, but I don't know how to stretch the story.

Btw about Rimuru's gender. He will be a girl in public because of his appearance. But he is a boy and only anyone he knows knew about it.

I plan for Rimuru to have a harem, for now.( I will maybe change it to the girls having feelings for Rimuru but Rimuru does not have an offficial lover). And Issei will only be a side-chatacter or maybe even a villain.

Please support this story if you want more chapters :)

Update: No romance for Issei. He won't have a harem either, he will only have Asia or nothing.