The Villainess Rewrites the Twisted Script

Disclaimer: This story is written in English.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime!

Read at your own risk!

•◦ ◦•

Humans are like flowers
In spring they bloom
In winter they meet their doom.

•◦ ◦•

THE VILLAINESS REWRITES THE TWISTED SCRIPT

•◦ ◦•

BY THE time her grandparents perished in a fire, Satiethania, a twenty-five-year-old woman who had been abandoned by her family at a young age, had already begun to wish for her own end for whenever she try to take her own life, she would end up unsuccessful.

The day before her twenty-sixth birthday, she was driving her car at a normal speed when she was suddenly struck by a truck that literally had appeared out of nowhere.

When her life's tragedies began to play back in her head like a movie scene, she recognized that it was finally her turn. Accepting her tragic fate, she closed her eyes while hopelessly anticipating the end of her sorrows and waited to be swallowed by death.

Just when she believed that the darkness already engulfed her, she awoke once more and was greeted by a system that resembled many of the novels she had previously read!

Should she be able to make a male character completely fall in love with her, she would be able to receive real money, which she could use in real life or in game. Additionally, if the male character had a greater significance in the story, her salary would rise up. Howbeit, if she were to fail any of the prerequisites and pass away in the story before the male character was totally bewitched, her three-digit starting salary would be reduced to zero.

She didn't want to participate in the game that would extend her useless time on Earth, but she was also powerless to do anything in front of the playful and crazy system!

However, what if she ended up bewitching everyone? Would that mean she'd become crazy rich!?