Chapter 2

Meanwhile, with the Soda Machine Club and MC, Zabo was missing because he didn't show up to the club... after 3 hours.

Blip: Hey, where's Zabo?

Booger: Yeah, he should be here by now.

A wanted poster for an unfamiliar Mixel named Zorbet was posted on the wall. She was a cycloptic Frosticon, somewhat higher than Phosphee, but only by a few centimeters. She had a pink afro that looked like a scoop of strawberry ice cream and she looked a bit bored or annoyed in the photo.

(A/N: This technically takes place after Mixels Unite.)

MC: I agree. Besides, who's Zorbet?

The wanted poster read "Wanted: Zorbet. Reason: Snooping around Mixopolis, eavesdropping where she shouldn't. Reward: 460 Mucks".

(A/N: Zorbet is Pibby, as this series takes place after LWP. The worlds, including the Mixels World, have been reset to before the glitch happened with a few exceptions.)

Scrud: Woah, she's a spy!

Booger: A spy? But why would she.. I just don't get it.

Scrud's hand starts disappearing into pixels and what's weirder is he's the only one who hears a distorted variant of the Looney Tunes theme song.

Scrud: WHAT THE!?

Blip: AGH, SCRUD!

MC: Don't worry, I'll get hel-

Scrud: Wait a minute, I think I hear something.

Booger: ..I don't hear anything.

Blip: Yeah, me neither.

Scrud: No, I hear some deep voice or something.

Scrud's arm is half gone at this point and he now hears distorted audio from "The Hunting Season trilogy", "What's Opera, Doc?", "Funeral For A Fudd", and "Porky's Rabbit Hunt".

MC: Come on, Scrud! There's no time for investigating, we have to help you out!

Scrud: O-oh, right!

Cut to the gang walking along the streets of the Flexers district, with Scrud's right arm has disappeared entirely.

Booger: Alright, how are we gonna explain this to the Flexers?

Blip: We'll say his arm dissapeared.

Booger: True, but I mean how his arm dissapeared.

Blip: ...I got nothing.

MC: I don't know.

Two background Flexers walk by, noticing Scurd's missing arm.

Slugbert: Hey Scrud, what happened to your arm?

Squiddo: Yeah, where'd you put it?

Scrud: I don't know, it just disintegrated.

Squiddo: Disintegrated? You sure?

(A/N: Zorbet might catch wind of this soon...)

Booger: Well, me and my friends saw it disintegrate, so yes, he's sure!

Slugbert: Cool! Can you bring it back?

Booger: That's what we're trying to figure out.

Squiddo: Oh. Still, though, that's a really cool trick you did, Scrud!

Scrud: ...Thanks.

Little did the Mixels know, someone was watching them from behind a teacup... someone who knew more about the multiverse then they ever could...

Zorbet: ...A dissapearing.. arm?

Meanwhile, Hopale had tied up the Infernites and Orbitons in rope, and was using the remote to chill the nine Mixels.

Hopale: How's it feel... to be so together, but so helpless?

Nurp-Naut (Nurp): I'm scared!
Rokit: I'll have you know that you're the MOST INSANE MIXEL THERE IS! PERIOD!

Hopale: No, I'm free!

Rokit: NOT FOR LONG YOU'RE NOT! *attempts to get arms out of rope*

Hopale: Give up, will you? We all know you and your.. friends won't escape.

Hopale starts turning a knob on the device he's holding, switching between worlds (Looney Tunes, Minecraft, The Simpsons) before seeing one that catches his eyes...

Hopale: Hope you all like being made of felt!

He blasts the Mixels, teleporting them all to another world except for Flamzer, who's a face at this point.

Flamzer: I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!

Hopale: No you can't, you're just simply a head, after all.

Nurp-Naut (Nurp): ..My head hurts!

Burnard: Where even are we right now?

Meltus: ...I think I broke something.

The Mixels had landed in the backstage of the Muppet Theater, and it also was 30 minutes until showtime.

Geerno: Hey guys, why is there a stick attached to my arm?

(A/N: Credits to IsiahTro0034 for Geerno.)

Meltus: ..Wait, you.. do we know you?

Geerno: Wait, who are you guys?)

Nurp-Naut switched to Naut.

Nurp-Naut (Naut): I'm Nurp-Naut and this is Niksput, Rokit, Meltus, and Burnard.

Geerno: Ah, nice. Pleasure meeting you all.

World Order was kept, making the Mixels look like Muppets. Zorch, Burnard, and the Orbitons were Anything Muppets, Flain was a parrot, Meltus was a dinosaur, and Vulk was a cat (and the only live hand puppet of the group).

Meltus: Where the Mix are we?

Rokit: ...I.. I think we're in some wardrobe from the looks of it.

Meltus looks at Rokit, not recognizing him due to his new, felt-made appearance.

Meltus: AH! Who are you?

Rokit: I'd ask you that question myself.

Geerno: Well, given on the shelf and... A frog? I think we're in a closet.

Geerno: Wait, who the mix are you?

Niksput: Who are you even talking to?

Meltus: *turns around to Niksput* AH! Who are you!?

Geerno: Niksput, I'm talking to someone. I think it's a pig of some sorts.

Niksput: Someone tell me what's going on!

Nurp-Naut (Naut): This feels way too weird!

Meltus: I have sticks in my wrists! Doesn't hurt actually. Wait, where did my el-eh-eh-ACHOO!
*sneezes* Welp, at least my allergies are still there.

Burnard: Hehe, I don't even know what's going on!

Geerno: Ah. Well, be careful not to burn the whole place down. It seems that there is a hole in that... frog's shirt thingy.

Rokit: SOMEONE GET US OUT OF HERE!

Meltus: Hey Vulk, where are your hand sticks?

Vulk: Wait, I had hand sticks?

Meltus: No.

Geerno: I think we are some sort of... puppet?

Vulk: ...How do you know?

Meltus: Aw, I wanna point.

Burnard: Actually, I wanted to point.

Geerno: I think I saw a giant sign behind Vulk that said "THE MUPPETS".

Niksput & Rokit: "The Muppets"?

Nurp-Naut switched to Nurp.

Nurp-Naut (Nurp): "Muppets"? Hehehe! Silly tribe name!

Meltus: Yeah, we were in a wormhole of some sorts, and we saw that sign.

Vulk: ...Weird.