~Baking Is Kind Of Stupid (Fam)~

I'm gonna be honest, I really don't understand why people ship this. These two NEVER interact with each other. If someone could tell me why people like this ship, that would be great. I just don't understand it.

But anyways, here you go everyone!

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Fitz's POV✩

"Okay, you did not just say that," I yelped indignantly at Tam as I buckled the clasp to my apron at the back of my neck.

"What? I'm not wrong," Tam argued shamelessly, shrugging in the wooden chair at the kitchen table of Everglen. "Baking is kind of stupid."

"It is not!" I retorted, washing my hands with lemon soap and clean water to prepare for the long process of baking these lemon poppyseed muffins from a human cookbook Sophie gave me.

"Is so," Tam said, leaning back in his chair and propping his feet onto the table casually, resting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.

"It's actually a very rewarding experience, I'll have you know," I told him very matter-of-factly. "C'mon, let me show you."

"I'm not wasting my time mixing flour in a bowl or whatever you do over there," Tam said with disinterest, closing his eyes.

"I'll pay you if you try it."

Tam's eyebrows shot up past his silver bangs as he opened his eyes widely, turning to me. "How much?"

"One hundred lusters every fifteen minutes," I declared. Tam's lips slowly curled into a smirk.

"Maybe I could try it out, then..." Tam dropped his feet onto the floor and walked toward me. "Where's your extra apron?"

I nodded towards the wooden cupboard across the kitchen. "In there." Tam wrinkled his nose as he snatched out a rosy pink apron from the pile.

"I am so not wearing this," Tam said with disbelief, looking down at the apron disdainfully.

"What's wrong with a little pink? Plus, I think you look cute." I winked at Tam, causing him to turn away to hide his blush.

"Are we going to bake or not?" Tam snapped after he turned around. I smiled as I turned the knob on the oven.

"Alright, let's get started, then," I said with a slight hint of amusement to my voice, slipping on my oven mitts and holding out one hand to Tam.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this was so short, I just really wasn't in the mood to write Fam today. If there are some actual Fam shippers who are disappointed about the length of this oneshot, you can request another longer one.

Okay, bye guys! <3