Chapter 4

Transition: Cubits fall from the top of the screen, until the screen is covered in Cubits, The wall of Cubits splits in half, sliding offscreen, as the Mixels (excluding Chilbo and Dude) are at Zorbet's house. The place had barbed wire on the fence, the windows were boarded up, there were security cameras everywhere, and a few bear traps littered the lawn.

Booger: Wow, she trusts much less than I thought.

A bird perches on the barbed wire, and then gets literally electrocuted into a chicken nugget, causing a few of the mixels to shudder. Another bird digs a quick grave for the chicken nugget, and then flies away.

Scrud: Oh, that was quick.

Blip: Well, how do we get inside? This place is booby trapped from top to bottom!

Scrud laughs at the word "booby trapped".

MC: ...Why don't we fix it.. with a mix it?

Blip: Yeah, I think I gots a Cubit in here!

Blip pulls out a Spikel/Glorp Corp Cubit.

Booger: Let's do it!

Blip and Booger touch the Cubit, making the illusion begin. An anvil falls onto the two, crushing them. Afterwards, the word "Mix" pushes the anvil off itself.

Scrud: Okay, now what?

Blip/Booger Mix: Now, this!

The Mix does some dope acrobatics by dodging lazers, sawblades, missles, beartraps, and even snake pits before reaching the porch. The other mixels applaud except MC.

MC: But what about us?

Suddenly, the gang notices a sidewalk which is covered in Legos.

Tentro: Why didn't you use the sidewalk?

Tentro steps on the sidewalk which hurt his tentacle due to said sidewalk being made of Legos.

Tentro: Okay, fair point. *screams*

Tentro: *lifts tentacle* What in the world is this Maximum Mixel forsaken COBBLESTONE!?

MC: ...I don't know.

And thus, a comedically timed book about Legos falls from the sky.

Blip and Booger split afterwards.

Blip: Well, we still have to get through this door!

The door had a padlock, and optical scanner, a safe dial, and even a normal lock.

Tentro looked up, only to see a portal from which the LEGO book came from. The portal then dropped a box of ice cream cones on Tentro.

Tentro: What the?

Blip: So many locks. *turns towards MC* Maybe you can just kick the door down?

MC: On it! *tribe-shifts into a Cragster*

Blip: Ready... steady..

Tentro: Wait, the dreaded cobblestone!

Blip: Oh, right. Booger, any ideas?

Booger: Hmm... maybe I could slime the cobblestone and MC could freeze it!

Scrud: That'll just make it slippery.

Blip: But we could use it like a slide, that'll be fun, right?

Tentro: It is worth a go.

Blip: Booger, if you please?

Booger: Alright. *Uses the slime on his feet to cover the cobblestone*

MC Tribe-shifts into a Glorp Corpian and adds some more slime, speeding up the process.

Blip: And now to just add ice.

MC tribe-shifts into a Frosticon and attempted to turn the slime into ice. The slime froze over like it did during the Ultimate Maximum Max's fight with Mega King Nixel.

Blip: So, let's slip and slide our way inside!

The five mixels slid across the now-ice sidewalk, with Scrud's legs now dissapearing.

Blip: SCRUD! YOU OKAY!?

Scrud: I'm fine, I think.

Tentro: Now, le-e-et's break this door down!

MC tribe-shifts into a Cragster and uses his strength to break the door down and send it flying across the hall. Inside, the lights were off. There was also a corkboard with a theory on it, a computer showing the security footage, and a few other things. There were pictures on the walls, security cameras everywhere watching every move, and a desk near the corkboard with a lamp on it, lighting up the desktop.

Tentro: ...Creepy.

Blip: Feels like we're either in some horror or mystery movie.

A picture near the wall caught MC's eye, it was of Zorbet. In the picture, she was happy. The picture was of the Frosticon in a field, hugging a bunnyzlike Mixel with the same colors as MC.

MC: ...Huh.

The picture looked like it was taken a long time ago, as the gold plaque read "2009". There was also another picture of Zorbet with a lanky Orbiton and a big, cat like Spikel who was about Fuser's size. Zorbet looked happy in this picture too, but she was more smug and sassy, and the plaque on this one read "2022".

MC: ..She lived a happy life, didn't she?

Blip: Yeah, wonder why she doesn't trust us?

MC: ..As far as I'm concerned, she might've had some event or something, I don't know.

Zorbet: Hey, you're not supposed to be here.

Blip: WHAT THE MIX!? Uh- uh- we were uh, just dropping by!

Scrud: Y-yeah, like a pitsto-

Zorbet: Why are you really here? Tell me.

Scrud: ...You know why I'm dissapearing?

Blip: Yeah, our pal Zabo's gone too! And there was a newscast about two new N-Mixel Armada members!

Zorbet: ..I know you, *points at Scrud* you're the kid with the dissapearing arm, and *points to the rest of the gang* you're the ones who came here with him.

Blip: Just explain what's up with Scrud!

Zorbet: ...He's not dissapearing, he's slowly being whisked away to another universe. That is all I know.

Tentro: Well, who or what is DOING THIS?

Blip: Dude, calm down! Zorbet told us all she knows!

Scrud: Yeah!

Tentro: Sorry. And apologies to you, Zorbet. It's just that... King Nixel's back, and he has company.

Zorbet: It's fine, I've dealt worse. Besides, there's clearly something causing this, or most likely, someone.

Meanwhile, Sour Poppa is a Puppet himself, on Sesame Street, late at night. Other characters include Constantine, Wilkins and Wontkins, Drawer (from Elmo's World), Agent Ohlm, Donita Donata, Noisemaker, Sweetie, Mayor Humdinger, Mack (the spokesMuppet for Claussen's bakery), Wile E Coyote, and even Swiper the Fox.

Constantine: Okay, time to capture Big Bird!

Drawer: *Incoherent*

Sour Poppa: Still don't know what that means, but whatever.

Cut to Big Bird, in his nest, fast asleep. Sweetie lowers Drawer using Rubble's rig (which she stole). A radio that is heard from an open window plays the Mission Impossible theme.

Sweetie: Alright, let's move.