𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝟮 (1)

(Y/N's POV, thoughts will not have the ' ' s becouse it is in 1st person)

chapters will not come out this often, i already had this in my drafts for a while and future chapters will be way longer, it will probably take a week or more to publish a new chapter

The prologue is almost the same since it doesnt affect in the main story, until the part where you make the choice and perhaps the clothes too

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-★-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Ugh..." I slowly open my eyes, just to be met with more darkness. Where am i?.My head started to hurt alot... Why? I try to touch my head, but i couldnt, then i realize that i am trapped somewhere small, somewhere like a closet... somewhere like a...

locker

This feels quite familiar...

Wait...

No, it cant be... That was just a dream, right? This one has to be one too. This one has to be one too, a lucid dream maybe? What is going on?

I start to smash the locker's door, looking for freedom inside this cage, i try and i try to break free, but i couldnt, The door wouldnt even budge, Ugh...

But how did i get here? Am i dreaming still? This feels too real... i can perfectly feel the texture of this metal locker, its just like the ones in my school... Wait, why am i also wearing my school uniform? What is going on-

 I continue to kick, break, do anything, but it wasnt doing anything, and i was getting tired already

I cant really hear anything from in here... But i think i hear a couple of muffled voices... Is this how lucid dreams work? I dont think i have ever had one...

I stop a little, already panting, yes, im not physically fit at all, i was leaning against the door but then suddendly:

"Ow!"

 "Ah!" A familiar voice says, I didnt have any time to react at all, but next thing i know is that i face-planted, hitting my head with the hard concrete floor... i just got out of the locker and i already fell down... great...

I look up to be meet with two, unfortunaly, familiar faces

A girl with Shoulder-lenght light blonde hair, purple eyes, and a prominent ahoge. She wears a blue sailor school uniform with a short skirt of the same color, a red bandana, black tights and black shoes...

And a boy with a black cap which has some horizontal lines on the back and a star, a dark blue prussian hair cut in a medium length, he wears a black suit with a white shirt inside, that has a blue tie and he also was wearing black pants and shoes...

Kaede Akamatsu and Shuichi Saihara, the pregame versions to be exact...

And they are looking at me as i lay on the floor motionless... Kaede rubbing her arm, and Shuichi looking confused... This is so awkward...

Suichi already seems calmed down compared to the start of the prologue, I guess i woke up right before they left, huh...

"Oh, sorry? i didnt know you would fall down" Kaede said as she extended her arm, which i took to help me stand up... I touched her and it felt like i touched a real person..wow?

"I-It is okay ka-" I stop my self from continuing, gosh i am so stupid, If i say their names, they will probaly freak out and accuse me of kidnapping them, i dont want problems, not now atleast...