𝙒𝙊𝙊𝙃𝙋'𝙨 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 (𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧)𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣

✦    .     ⁺

  .     ✦     .   
                ⁺  .
   ✦   
                                      .  
  ⁺   .   

Babysit grown ass working adults was not in my resume

✦    .     ⁺
  .     ✦     .   
                ⁺  .
   ✦   
                                      .  
  ⁺   .   

"Ms. (L/n). The computers in the technical department are having difficulty getting readings. Can you do something about it? "

"Ms. (l/n). We need these official orders signed and Sir Jerry is nowhere to be found. "

"Ms. (L/n), there are two agents in need of assistance at the medical bay. "

"Ms. (L/n). The Left wing is being swarmed with bats. We need help!

"Ms.(L/n)! "

"Ms. (L/n)!"

"(Y/n)! "

"Ms.(L/n)! "

"(Y/n)! "

Yup. This is your daily life in WOOHP'S Headquarters. Fun, isn't it?

Reminder, these guys are in leagues way higher than you.  And their constant needs made you think you might have accidentally applied for a position as team leader in a regular company. But no, you work in a TOP NOTCH international secret agency.

And you are but an intern.

With a very heavy sigh, you turned back to the agents crowding behind your desk. And immediately all shut their mouths at the dark and tired glare you're shooting at them.

"God, enough with all that yapping! What are you, guys, ducks?!"

Yes, you sounded rude right now. But listen, you woke up with a back pain, you didn't get your coffee this morning and the first thing you're greeted  are these guys. Who wouldn't be annoyed?

"Check the cables on the computers and see if everything is all accounted for, Ms. Wood. If not you, talk it with your team leader.”

“ Mr. Morg. These papers need to be signed by the other officials first before the Jerry's , and there's not one signature here yet!”

"There are vacant medics in the break room. Have you tried approaching them?"

"Axel. Call pest control to deal with the bats, not me. Heck, maybe even call the scientists!”

The crowd let out 'oh's' of realization.

“Sorry about that, (L/n)."

"Thanks, (y/n)! "