i shut the door of my black camaro named darlin' and walked back to my sisters front porch. i just finished a whole day of hunting a nest of vamps and they sure put up a good fight. opening the door to my room i was greeted by my younger sister, chasity and my 2 year old, chanlina.

my sister has been helping me take care of lina since i decided to start hunting again. after all the trauma that happened, i couldn't do it alone. it all worked out perfectly, seeing as lina loved her aunt almost as much as she loves me. don't get me wrong i love my baby and i would spend every second of everyday with her but i've been a hunter my whole life. i couldn't bring myself to settle especially after the things we had to go through so i ask chas to take care of her while i'm gone.

i open the door to my sister's little house in new york, covered in sigils to protect us from all the evil. "hey chas. hi baby! mommy missed you sooo much!" i say with as much enthusiasm as i could, lina running up to me. i pick her up and swing her around the air, cherishing her little giggles.

"hey y/n. we both missed you very much. i was starting to get a little worried since you haven't been home in a couple of days." chas said to me pulling me into a side hug.

"sis, you know i'm a damn good hunter, best in our state if i say so myself." i say bragging slightly. i've been hunting since i was 10, growing up in a family of bad ass hunters. "i'm gonna hit the shower with lina. thanks for watching her sissy." i say gratefully picking up my daughter. chas nods and leaves to pick up some food.

"hey baby. how was your day with aunty chas?" cooing at my little girl pinching her chubby cheeks.

"FUN!!! play game!" lina says clapping her hands in the air. i brush her soft curls out of her face and began the bath for the both of us.

in the bath i let lina play with her toys while i let the warm water soothe my sore body. i closed my eyes and began thinking.

"hey my beautiful gorgeous queen. the bath is ready for you, your majesty." he says taking my hand and leading me to the bathroom. he began kissing my neck, slowly taking off the silk robe i had on to cover my naked body. i giggled turning to face him, cupping his face in my hands.

"i love you jarren." i said softly pressing my forehead against his bringing my hands around the back of his neck. he smiles and lifts me up and steps into the bathtub full of bubbles and roses. it was dimly lit with candles and it felt like i was in a dream.

i shook out of my dreamy state and cleaned the soap off of lina's small body. tears came to my eyes as i remembered the touch of my husband. i sniffled and got out of the bath wrapping lina in her pink towel.

"hey y/n, i got food. do you want to watch a movie?" chasity asks holding up my favorite food.

i smiled widely and nodded. "yes let me put lina to bed. i'll be out in a bit." she closed the door and i dressed lina in her pjs.

i closed the door and shut the lights off then got into bed with lina. i held her close to my heart and breathed in her baby scent. i began patting her back, humming my favorite lullaby. feeling the warmth of her body, i love cherishing these small moments with her especially after i started hunting again.

a few minutes later i hear her snoring i rolled out of the bed being careful not to wake her and i walked out shutting the door behind me.

"chas im ready. what movie did you pick?" i yelled out to her. i walked into the living room to see the food set up and Moana playing. i smiled to myself sitting next to her.

"i got a call from garth. he said to call whenever you're free." chas said to me, digging into her plate. i sighed. my work is never ending.

"okay let's call him right now." i suggested and pulled out my phone to dial his contact. it rings and he quickly picked up the call.

"y/n! hey so i have something for you. a case right where you are, new york. i got the winchesters over there right now and i want you to work with them. they should be calling you soon." garth says quickly. man is he crazy. even crazier for wanting me to work with the winchesters, i could be killed! i looked over at chasity and she just shrugged.

"garth you know working with those two are dangerous. why would i help them?" i say frantically. i saw chasity laughing and suddenly...

"yeah i told them it would be okay if they stayed at your place too. sorry! have a good night y/n!" garth stuttered and hung up the phone just as quickly as he answered. chas and i looked at each other and groaned loudly.

we have to bring the two most wanted humans into my safe house with my baby in it. i was afraid of the future. i pray nothing horrible happens and this case passes by quickly.

suddenly there was a knock on the door and i paused the movie to answer it. chas scurries behind me and i pulled out my gun. slowly opening the door it revealed two tall men, one shorter than the other. i sighed and put my gun down opening the door so they could come in.

"you must be the winchesters, huh? garth said you would call." i said analyzing their features. the tall one had long hair and a soft face. the other was the most beautiful i've seen with green eyes and strong features.

"uh im sam and this is dean. sorry we didn't call, i thought he had already called." sam says nervously pointing out his brother. dean peeped a scared chuckle and i stared at the two of them laughing.

"oh heavens. it's fine. there's guest rooms down the hall so you can set your stuff down there. please keep quiet, i have a child sleeping in the other room." i say strictly using my mom voice. chasity went to sit back down finishing her food playing the movie.

after cleaning up our dinner i washed the dishes and put everything away. chas walked towards me handing me the plates.

"do you need help sis?" she asked nicely. she looked tired, probably from watching crazy lina all day.

"no i'll be okay. you go shower and rest up. i have a case tomorrow so will you be able to watch lina again?" asking with a big smile on my face hoping she says yes.

"yes that's fine. i had a day planned for us anyway. goodnight love you" she lets me know and leaves to get her beauty rest.

"love you, night." she left and i finished up the dishes, cleaning my hands. i opened the fridge and took the rest of the pecan pie we had and sat down. then i heard footsteps come in and i turned to see dean.

"hey is that pie" he asks happily looking like a little kid.

"mhm would you like to share with me?" i offer politely and grab another fork for him.

"so y/n the case. there is something out there killing..." he says chowing down on the pie.

"wow really. thanks sherlock but i think i know it's killing people. also close your eyes i have a surprise." i say remembering we had ice cream in the freezer that goes perfectly with pie.

"please don't hurt me." dean says quickly shutting his eyes and i get up to grab the ice cream. carefully put a good amount on top of the pie, i put it away and told him to open his eyes. "woah no way you had ice cream. i love it with pie! best surprise ever!" he shouts.

"dean shh my baby is sleeping in the room!" i chuckle to myself and let him finish the pie. i enjoyed the view, even if he was eating a whole pie in front of me. i look at his tussled hair and chiseled jaw. wow he's pretty.

"enjoy the view?" pridefully smiling at me. i squint my eyes and shake my head. "so you got a kid? what's the name?" he asks. i blush because no man ever seemed interested enough to ask about lina.

"her name is chanlina, but you can call her lina. she's two and has her mama's attitude and daddy's looks. she's the love of my life really." i say sentimentally looking down, reminiscing. a part of me wishing i could go back in time.

"so where's the dad?" sheepishly asking. i can tell he wasn't sure to ask and he really shouldn't. i hated talking about what happened.

"i think that's a story for another time. i should get to bed" i said with stern clear in my voice. i got up sighing deeply and walked to my room. "goodnight dean."

a/n hello if anyone is reading this. this is the first book i'm starting in a long time so pls lmk if there's something i should add or change! i hope you enjoy thank you!