ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ² 

It's lunchtime. Riki pulled Jiwon's wrist to the cafeteria like usual to eat with Riki's friends.
Jiwon was close with only two of them, her close friend, Sunoo which Riki introduced to her, and her brother who loves to make fun of her in front of everyone.
Although after eating lunch with them almost every day, you can say that they know each other quite well.

The two best friends arrived at their usual table where their friends were already eating lunch. Riki and Jiwon put down their bags and went to take food for themselves.

Meanwhile, the boys were gossiping about something.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they're secretly dating" spoke one of them.

"Jay hyung, Jiwon would've told me, there is no way she would hide it from me," Jungwon told and took another bite from his food.

Jay shrugged in response and eventually continued eating his food too.

Riki and Jiwon arrived back with their food trays.

Jiwon sits next to her brother and Riki sits on her other side.

"Oh I almost forgot, my parents going on vacation next week"...
"So I thought to have a party!"

Sunoo says excitedly.

"Woohoo!" Sunghoon and Jay cheered together clapping and giggling at the oldest change of mood.

"I don't like to be a party pooper, I don't know if I should go" Jiwon suddenly let out, and the joyful atmosphere quickly died down.

"Hey Jiwon, don't be like this, you need to get out from the cave called 'Your Room' sometimes" Her brother japed and patted her back.

"You know what, I'll go but only if you come too" She smiled and looked in Riki's direction.

"I'll be there too!" Riki patted her shoulder.

"Let's go!" Jake hopped in excitement.

After a few minutes, they were done eating.

"We still got some time," stated the Heeseung while checking his watch.

"Who wants to buy a drink with me?" Jake invited

"I want!" one voiced and the others followed after to the nearest drinks vending machine.

"I would like Banana Milk, but I forgot to bring money," Jiwon groaned,
"Won?" She glanced at him with her puppy eyes.

Jungwon rolled his eyes.
"Fine, but you owe me"
He declared and bought the drink she wanted.

She hugged and thanked him.

Later that day, the last class, math, was the worst class ever, if you ask her.
 Jiwon was on her phone because it was so boring according to her.

she scrolled on her phone until she got a notification from...

Riki?

she opened the message he sent her.

Mura<3
I'm bored

my Won and only😏
Same :\

she looked at Riki to see that he was already staring at her, which made her break the eye content the second they made it, for some reason, Jiwon got flustered.

Mura<3
How are u feeling now?

my Won and only😏
My cramps are so bad🤧