The craziness of my gender identity

There is a lot here because I had a lot to say so buckle up.

I would say this all started my 7th grade year when I discovered you can be anything other than a man or a woman.

You can be anything you want to be and I find beauty in that, I really do. I personally identify as a genderfluid person I go by any pronouns and I don't really care I just see myself as myself and nothing else

But as I said this all started around 7th grade when I started watching activist YouTubers and I realized I stand for what they stand for and trans kids do deserve rights. I personally don't identify as trans I fall under the umbrella but I don't call myself that maybe I will in the future I don't know.

It was also really hard for me to come to terms with because my family doesn't really believe in gender fluidity and what it means. Most of them probably don't even understand and I don't really want to teach them. Most of them are religious and I don't really think my brothers would care or believe me. They would just think I got it from the internet which is fair enough one of them said that I was raised on it so that's a thing.

It doesn't hurt me like specifically I'm not scarred or traumatized from it but I wish people would try to understand it. None of my friends even know which is kind of sad but I talk about it on some social media my friends won't see. On Instagram I have my pronouns as they/he/she though I don't think a lot of people understand that it's just how I identify.

My grandma is religious and calls my sexuality a phase which again it doesn't hurt that much I get it but I wish you would try and see where I'm coming from. I like girls and I'm trying to figure that out and what that means for me and she's just saying you'll get over it and I really don't think I am so that's hard. I have it way easier than a lot of people and I'm very grateful for that.

When it comes to my gender I don't even speak on it to people nobody really knows I haven't come out about it I just know it in my heart that I'm not just female. I am anything I want to be I am everything and that's all there is to it. You can't change it you can't modify it I am who I am and I'm proud of who I am. Though sometimes I feel like I'm not I know me, I know what I'm about, and I know it will get better, at least I hope it will.

I know a lot of people can relate to everything I just said so again I would love if you would talk about you and we can maybe even compare and I can tell you other things and I hope everybody has a great day.