𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝘼𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙩

ʚ ᴇᴘ. 1 ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴇʀʀʏ ɞ

 1 ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴇʀʀʏ ɞ

"Hey, (y/n). Jerry wants you to deliver this in his office pronto. "

Another agent handed over a tray of crumpets and tea to you. You looked at it, confused, then back to the guy.

"What? But his tea time won't be until 12."

"Maybe he just wants it earlier today?" He nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders. "Looks (y/n). All I was told is to give you his tea and nothing else. "

With that, he walked off to do his other work. Leaving you with Jerry's tray of snack and tea. Damn, he sound just as dead as you. ̶(̶#̶e̶m̶o̶)̶

Ah, well, you got no choice now. And so you made your way to Jerry's office, not wanting to leave his tea cold any longer.

 And so you made your way to Jerry's office, not wanting to leave his tea cold any longer

The doors automatically slid for you as you entered Jerry's office. The man himself was sitting on his chair as usual, typing something on his computer. Something important probably as you might expect from WOOHP's leader.

"Jerry, I brought you your crumpets and tea. "

"Thank you, (y/n). Just leave it on the table." He replied without looking up, his eyes still glued to the screen of his computer.

You stare at him, but decided not to think much of it and placed the tray on Jerry's table as ordered.

"(Y/n)." He suddenly spoke, now fully turning his attention to you. The tone of contemplation in his voice almost made you jump. "Mind if I bother you with a question? "

'A question? '

"Of course, Jerry. "

". . . Do you think I'm being bossy? "He asked.