Chapter 12: Convenience

Sasha looks away in trouble but quickly fades after when the door is being bashed.

"Get that intruder!" The resentful manager screamed.

"Look! She's kidnapping Miss Waybright! Her backup is there!" A rookie soldier points out the incoming aircraft.

"Sasha look! It's Anne and the others!"

The others? Sasha wonders

Marcy is gesturing at the helicopter, she couldn't hear the door being violently open.

Bombarded by armed soldiers, the manager was angrily pointing at Sasha and Marcy. Her expression is full of rage, her makeup was ruined and a visible blare nose like a bull. Shrieking inaudibly.

"Anne! We're here! Helloooo!"

Sasha strikes the shoulder at Marcy.

"Ow!"

"Marcy, get a snap of yourself! Run now, hello later!"

The heedless nerd glance where the authorities are. At the entrance, before their feet is a severely damaged door.

"Okay! Okay! I see them! Got it!"

The blonde yanked the cute tiny hands and sprinted dragging the nerd on the way up to the heliport.

Sasha prioritizes Marcy to be one step ahead of her. They both reached the top of the helipad.

One of the soldiers instructed, "Don't shoot the daughter! Orders from the head of the Waybright family!"

Anne and Sawyer were horrified that they were watching afar that Sasha and Marcy will get captured.

Except for Sloan is the pilot and is missing out on the thrill to see what's happening.

Sawyer panicked, "What kind of pilot are you? Hurry up! They will be caught!"

Sloan frowns, "I'm trying! Stop wailing like a wussy!"

Anne says nothing. With an impulse, the brunette girl slides out the rope ladder. She cries at the top of her lungs.

"GRAB THE LADDER!!!"

Marcy reaches the ladder, and Sloan struggles to lower the chopper as best as she can to avoid the soldiers.

"Sasha! Hurry!"

"Right behind you!'

Marcy climbs the ladder and successfully climbs! However, Sasha's heels stall her. It snapped!!! The tight dress she wears causes her to stumble and fall!

"Dang it! I'm going to sue this fashion company for helping me end up in jail!"

"Sasha!" Marcy screams in dismay.

Marcy can't jump. She can't. She's off from the builder. It's too high to get down, it's risky. She stretched her hand.

"Shoot the chopper down!" The manager demand.

Another soldier excuses, "But they're kids!"

"The landing skids if the helicopter maggot! Fire!"

The firearms have gone blazing, Sloan pulls the control wheel, to move aside away from the rooftop.

Anne and Sawyer hold their stand clutching the steel handle.

Anne knows what's happening. "Sloan! What are you doing? Sasha isn't on the ladder yet!"

Sloan shakes her head, "If I keep close, they'll be shooting us for real this time!"

Anne's eyebrow formed an eleven as her thinking mind strategy went.