Everything About You

fuck it y'all I'm so lonely that i had to satisfy my angst and fluff needs bc there's not much cale x reader. Also krs!calexreader.

•  •  •

Familiar hands ran through his crimson locks gently; despite that, for someone who grew unfamiliar of such touches as time passed, the redhead vaguely flinched. However, as the person above him began caress his head more, he slowly became comfortable.

It was a pleasant night, and it had been a while since Cale would find his sleep peaceful.

His head was on your thigh, using your lap as a pillow, for he found it nice, even in this life.

You moved your hand faster, sending a load of shivers through Cale's spine from the pleasure.

"Rok Soo," seizing his cheek for a kiss, you whispered to his ear softly, which woke him up from his daydream. "How are you feeling?"

Ah.

You must've sensed his odd action a while ago, and thus checked by internally inquiring wether he was comfortable with this or not.

How nice of you, so very like his [Name].

Cale's lips lightly tugged upwards. It wasn't a business smile he'd usually form in the presence of others, this time was rather genuine.

"Okay,"

Cale wanted you to continue.

You simply hummed, before relaxing Cale with your hands' coziness once again, sending him to heaven by far. It was nighttime, the moon above illuminating over the world shone brightly ー and the two of you were alone in his room, leaving him having you all for himself.

He was glad, so glad.

He had lost you once, as Kim Rok Soo.

And it broke him more than Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo's death did.

He hadn't been able to keep his head straight after that traumatic day.

As Kim Rok Soo, the four ー him, Lee Soo Hyuk, Choi Jung Soo, and you ー were very close in the past. Despite being a Team Leader of another group as well, you always hung out with the three of them.

He started to reminisce those wonderful memories that he had imprinted within his mind circulating only you and him. It didn't take long for a smile creep up on his face without even him noticing. You saw this and grinned softly, too.

He was being sincere. And a sincere Cale was a rare Cale.

It was amusing to see him become vulnerable right before your eyes. You also took heed of the way his ears would slightly flush red when you spoil him with quick kisses.

Kim Rok Soo and [L. Name] [Name] had been lovers.

He didn't lose you because of a break up, but lost you from a goddamned monster he failed to protect you from. That guilt swallowed him for years.

So when he saw you as the Henituse's family's maid after transmigrating as their eldest son out of the blue, his breath hitched back then, and swore his heart skip a beat.

Your face, your voice, and that aura you've always emitted was still the same. Heck, even your perfume's aroma also remained the same.

And when you confirmed that you really were his [Name], he really didn't know wether to cry first of hug you.

The horrible [Records] played in his mind. And it haunted him.

You were so special to him. And he would rather go through multiple hardships than forget you.

You had been there to comfort him when his hyungs died. Guiding his head to your chest, pecking his face and head over and over, rubbing his back as you kissed his tears away that immediately melted him into your touchー

It broke him that day, the morning right after that night you soothed him till sunrise, when he accidentally caught you mourning over their deaths. Guilt crumpled him ー but as usual, you were there to reassure him that he didn't have to, that he very much deserved to cry violently after what had happened considering what he had underwent before meeting you, that he deserved to take a huge break after the chaotic things that unfolded so surprisinglyー

Oh, how lucky he was ー to have someone by his side without even being a little bitter about it, to have someone treat him so nice that had never once crossed his mind in a million years.

You were a literal blessing. He fought a lot just to keep you safe. He didn't like death, yet was prepared to sacrifice his lif just for you; however, positions quickly shifted all so sudden. February seventh, seven years ago, he lost you. And fuck it felt like hell was personally coming to him.

But he knew better than to do any outrageous shit since you wouldn't really like it.

Two decades.

You were with him for almost two decades.

And he'd say it was nice. Everything about you impacted him heavily.

He lost you once, and he was determined to do anything just to not lose you again. One time was enough, he might go crazy if it somehow happen again.

"Caleー oh?"

Your eyes blinked multiple times when he unexpectedly grabbed your arm for a tight hug. He was rubbing your back before settling to wrap his hands around your waist. He buried his neck on your shoulder with his eyes closed, unknowingly sniffling your scent that smelled heavenly.

"Mm, let me stay like this." Cale commenced to target your neck with a few kisses. Your stomach wanted to become a fire-breathing dragon at that moment.

One, two. Four, five. Fifteen, sixteenー ‘Oー Oh, how many did he...

Your counting thoughts were cut off when Cale grumbled.

The redhead found the position uncomfortable. He had you on his lap, his chest against yours and legs separately put beside the sides of his waist. He smiled like a drunk man. Fuck, was he really drunk, or what? This was so... Perhaps too much for you.

He went back on peppering your neck with kisses. Your hands around his neck trembled crazily (not that Cale cared, his main goal was to please himself because he was hungry, soーー 👀).

Fuー damn... Does he even know what he's doing right now?

(He does, ma'am. He's hungry, let him have his late night dinner ♡)

But nonetheless, it was obvious what Cale wanted, and therefore, like the nice girlfriend you were, reciprocated his desires; you ruffled his head again and kissed his red hair. Cale was not bothered at all, instead, he appeared to want more by gazing up on you briefly with... Oddly pleading eyes that he would never forge in front of just anyone even at gunpoint.

Cale breath's was as if a new air entered the room when he realized the situation; he completely stopped. What in the world was up with him? Did he just?... He gulped as he held tight onto you, concealing his (flustered face) head deeper.

Red hot lava began to rush up to his cheek, embracing so desperately as he believed that his middle nudged something.

He cringed and sighed exasperatedly in shame.

Aigoo. He was hard.

  •  •

Not proofread because why would i ☺️☺️☺️