°•. ✿ .•°Chapter 3°•. ✿ .•°

Jungkook pov

Jungkook pov.

Something compelled him to return to the beach in the hopes of finding this strange girl. He wanted to give her a piece of his mind. What was that idiotic prank she played on him? Does he look like an idiot?

His Gomo was puzzled as to why he was suddenly bubbling with energy. His expression is strange. It was as if something unusual had ignited within him.

"Goodbye, Gomo! See you later this afternoon. I'm heading back to the beach." He drank his coffee quickly, kissed his aunt on the cheek, and dashed out the backdoor to the beach trail.

Today's sky appears clearer, but the air remains cool. He enjoyed watching the ships from a distance, where he found solace on a smooth rock.

He took out a snack and began chewing on a dried sausage. He took out his journal and scribbled some random words and thoughts that were flooding his mind. Maybe someday he'll compose a lovely melody and an ode to himself.

The sudden breeze was tugging on his hoodie, and he felt a sudden chill on his body. Looking up, he noticed that the sky had become overcast. Jungkook continued to be engulfed in his writing, unconcerned about the changing weather.

"Hi, " A soft voice from behind him startled him. He inhaled deeply as he swung his body around to face the girl who had performed the Houdini trick the day before.

He scoffs, "Oh, it's magic girl,'" he says sarcastically. "Now you see, now you don't. You can go about your business. Leave me alone." He shook his head after dismissively waving her off.

But it appears she is unconcerned.

"What are you writing, stranger boy?" she inquired as she peered over his shoulder. Jungkook gave her an irritated look. He quickly closed his notebook.

"Can you just leave, like you did yesterday?" He tilted his head sideways as he gazed into her strange, sad eyes. For a girl whose voice is so light, she has a strangely sad expression.

She grins as she takes a seat next to the cute boy without being invited. Jungkook wrinkled his brow at this imposing girl.

She smiled into his raised eyes and said, "You sound delighted. When I first saw you, you were emotionless, but today I'm pleasantly surprised. You sound light, with a strange energy in your tone. Don't worry. True happiness and inner joy are anti-depressants." Her cold hands grab his hand and lightly press it. Jungkook's eyes widen at her feather-light touch; how did she know he was having mental issues? Did she conceal the fact that she is aware of BTS but does not wish to impose it?

"How? ..where?—-" He was perplexed. She only smiles, but her eyes glow strangely in his. It's as if there's a strange magnetism between them. He sat quietly beside her.

"It's so beautiful. Life is so short, stranger boy. You can't let it pass you by," she says as she looks out over the raging waves. Remember, Stranger Boy, 'Yesterday was the past; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is the present, which is a gift. ' Don't live your life with regrets."